Reviews for I Did
mykkila09 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
this was so so sad...i teared up from start to was very emotional and moving...and u know as an author u did a good job when the reader actually reacts (whether it's crying or laughing or anger) to the story...

good one-shot
Lyn1483 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Well, if your intention was to make me sob like a baby, then you achieved your goal! But seriously, this is really well written. I feel like this is more like what should have actually happened on Glee. I mean, Mr. Shue's story was...I don't want to say weak, but I feel like if Blaine or someone else would have said something, it would have made the moment so much more intense.
Different Child chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is why GLEE needs to happen. This is why people need to watch GLEE. This is why it's important. It touches on this stuff that no one else will. It started out more comedic but I'm GLAD it's gotten into some of this stuff. It's IMPORTANT. And kids see it on TV and it makes a difference. Had GLEE been on when I was in school? Things might have been different. I would've felt like more it was ok. Even if I didn't have friends so much or if stuff was rough. It's important and I'm glad it's out there. I did too...i tried. I don't generally think about it much but it NEVER fully goes away. Sometimes you think about it still. I've gotten a knife without realizing it before. I've gotten one intentionally before thinking about it. I haven't for over6 years...but I still think about it. And sometimes I still wanna try.
e chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Puppies and Rainbows!
blainestiel chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
read this story on tumblr and ugly sobbed for a good ten minutes. congratulations on your fantastic blangst
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
you can write a story
OMG-Bannana chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I have to say that this is probably one of, if not the, best of this type of story that i have read so far.
He Who Writes His Own Canon chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
OMG, poor Blainers! I never want him to get hurt again; I'm so sad now... Great story.