Reviews for Tiger Skin
I'm sorry but Artemis's logic as to why she's doing this doesn't make much sense. She couldn't even get the upper hand on Robin when they spared, what hope does she think she has in defeating her father by herself . Don't get me wrong I was a fan of her character but although a capable fighter she wasn't that much of a badass.
Seriously chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Seriously young injustice seriously are you 5 imean seriously the only reason im commenting is because of those two words which are juvinile and very off putting if youd just change that name i would read all twenty chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I can't feel sorry for Artemis even though she's doing something bad to the people she says she loves, because the way she's going about it is totally wrong. I know this sounds mean but I almost wish you have something bad happen to her becasue sometimes the only way for someone like her to learn something is the hard and painful way.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I'm a Artemis fan and your making it real hard for me to like her that much in this story. I'm not a big fan of her ends justify the means attitude and I have a feeling that karma's going to be a major bitch to her.
master derpy-fem-Jay chapter 18 . 1/13/2013