Reviews for Ink That Brands
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awe. So sad. That's really fis though - with how he's behaving this season in the show. I kind of wonder if that isn't exactly what is going on in his head.
cloisharley chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
painfully true story. I'm thinking along the same lines as castle on this one - the closer it comes to 'I love you' the closer it comes to the inevitable fight between them :s
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Like this: "She's gotten worse at hiding, and he's gotten better" and the last line best.

Another something from Castle's perspective. I like this and can see how The Fall inspired it. Like how Kate caught him just sitting there even when she wasn't and how understated it is with the boys.
Helene chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Very beautiful, it's very interesting to see castle struggle, hardly something we see on the show sadly, but thanks to your story i realise the lack of emotion from castle everytime Beckett smiles, may be mr marlowe way of saying that castle is waiting for beckett to be ready and not because the cast lost chemistry or something else I've read on some sites.

thank you.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh, my heart! So heartbreakingly beautiful. I'm so afraid that this is exactly where we're headed on the show. This is exactly how they're acting on the show and that scared me. I really don't want their secrets to tear them apart but I'm afraid they will. This was beautiful though.

Jess
Lizicia chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh, this. Breaks my heart, really, but in a good way. I think that makes sense in regards to the universe you've created here. So much said with few words. The way Castle is torn between waiting for her to love him and scared of that happening is just brilliant.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh, God, this is good. It's also scary. I dread that moment, 'cause I know it's gonna hurt. sigh
International08 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh man, this is gorgeous and it just aches. You've captured in this story those looks that we see sometimes from Castle (at the end of Rise for example and in Dial M) where he knows he's going to hurt her and yet he feels he can't tell her because to tell her would be to put her back between the crosshairs. Wonderful job, Emma.
halaci chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yeah, I have the same thoughts other reviewers, you have somehow get a blueprint of the storyline to the finale. I don't know how it will happen, but one thing is sure.

I love your stories to read. It doesn't mind I will like it on screen as the starting point of another season of tiptoeing.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
How did I miss this yesterday?

Oh Emma, you painted the dilemma so well. You brought me close to tears with this one; it was that painful to read.

But good tears are those caused by good writing.
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is absolutely brilliant! Heartbreaking, but brilliant. I can see something very like this playing out at the end of the season. It would be just like AM to leave us hanging over the summer...
tfnmal23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I absolutely loved this. Great piece of art.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
firstly... just wow... wow.

This hits straight to the heart of how Castle must be feeling right now and dreading what is to come, because we all know she's going to be so angry that he's been hiding that he's been hiding. And in typical Beckett fashion, she'll only see it from her point of view.

It's tragically sad, in a way, that these two characters love one another so much, yet the universe just doesn't seem to want them to be happy. It keeps throwing things at them that will tear them asunder and smash everything to pieces.

There is going to be a big emotional blow up at some point in the season... I just feel it. And this story totally gets it right on the nose as to what might potentially be running through Castle's mind.

Brilliant work, as always.

-LOK
geekygreek chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Pure love and only love for this piece.

One thing though? "And it smarts. It does." :D I assume that was 'hurts' or then I'm learning something new about the english language. :D
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Amazing. Though.. In my head this continues. She's there when the doors to the elevator open.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »