Reviews for Ink That Brands
lucygg chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
yes. yes yes.
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I know the purpose of this fic isn't for the characters to find all the answers and solve all their problems. I know that you ended it where you thought it should be finished. Yet I'm still going to go ahead and ask you to please continue this, just because it's practically begging to be completed. I really do love the way you write, and read all of your stories, and yeah, I would even say you're my absolute favorite writer on this site. I know that you could give this a really great ending. Thank you for whatever you end up doing, because really, who am I to be telling the master what to do?
MyVersion41319 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Absolutely amazing! I love it
polrobin chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh wow. Fabulous, especially the end. Brava.
KyinHI chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Stop that. with your foreshadowing and angstyness. My heart can't take it. Nah, not really. I eat it up with a spoon. More please.
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Can I just say, do you have any idea how much I grinned and then squealed a little when this came up in my inbox and had the word ‘angst’ attached to it? Emma sticking her foot into angst? Oh I like this. A lot.

And then... whoa, you wrote this that quickly? Impressive :) (and thank you for that shout out :) )

‘...she's invading his bubble on purpose. He knows. He can see it.’

And then this:

‘It's a dichotomy of feeling though, because the closer she comes to normal, to whole, the further he drifts away.’ – flailed the hell out of this. I haven’t had this reaction to fanfiction for the longest of times, and oh my gosh! I love this! This is exactly, *exactly* what I’m getting at. It’s just such a double edged blade and no matter which way they turn it, they’re gonna get cut. He’s moving further but she’s coming closer and he just can’t help but *let* her.

‘He doesn't want her forgiveness. He doesn't need it. He hasn't done anything wrong.’ – ohhh, so right here. So very right.

‘She's gotten worse at hiding, and he's gotten better.’ – grinned so much at this. Or maybe it’s because she no longer wants to hide, and he has every need to. I do love this line.

‘It would be so much easier if she didn't love him back.’ – I don’t even need to comment.

Thank you, so, so much for writing this. No amount of words can explain how happy I am to read something like this. And that grey? Yeah, you got it in one.

I can’t even remember the last time I added a story to favourites, but this one is just exceptional. It hits hard and it isn’t light and nor should it be. It’s real and true and it *is* Castle right now; it’s where they’re at and it’s where they’re heading to. I’m just so excited that you wrote this.

MissChristyBean chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
You and your writing give me emotions. So many emotions. slkdfjalskd f
CastleloverHolly chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Brilliant :)
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
amazing story!
14ulysse chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Brilliant!

It was so light and sweet and true.

I'm a big fan of one shots :-)

I feel you have captured the situation really well!

Thanks for sharing!
MonicaK21 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Excellent! Just like all your stories!
klscastle chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That...was excellent. You'd better do more, I'll be watching for it! ;-)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5