Reviews for Dragonrend
Guest chapter 70 . 21h
This is the best story I’ve read in a while, I only started last night and wasn’t able to stop until I got to the latest chapter!
Rho67 chapter 70 . 7/20
Ahhhhhh, you are probably the only writer I follow that comes back in a blazing stream of glory, in words. This was incredible and worth the wait. Wow, and that ending...another cliffhanger. I cannot believe how your writing has evolved and this story keeps growing. Okay, now to try and sit tight and wait for more.
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 70 . 7/20
This story is fabulous
Werde Spinner chapter 70 . 7/19
Holy crap, that was awesome! I loved the planning that went into the trap and its execution (even if all didn't go according to plan), got chills when Molag Bal spoke through Harkon (kudos to you for making Molag Bal feel more demonic to me in that moment than basically everything ESO has done), and wanted to yell with triumph when Alduin finally, finally, *finally* used his own Dragon Aspect.
Aurora Nova chapter 70 . 7/19
That was tremendously satisfying! How I wish I could write epic battle scenes like that!
CabooseHelpsU chapter 70 . 7/19
Heh, felt like playing a Total War: Warhammer match, with the vampire army's fight. Needless to say, I can tell you put a lot of work into it, job well done.
I'm extremely glad you chose to continue to this point, now it's set up for a good closure.
What more can I say?
Flamingsora chapter 70 . 7/19
wow just wow. this chapter was amazing. you deserve your hard earned rest my friend. just dont forget about us :P. i really hope the dragonborn did not do what nocturnal tried to do in eso. that would be really bad.
Ragez chapter 70 . 7/19
Oh jeez what's she gone and done now.

Incredible work! The fight scene with Harkon was incredibly well done (especially the Trap!), and I commend you on holding onto Dragon Aspect for so long (As well as replaced "Wyrm" with "God" for the final Word!). This chapter was everything I expected and more, you did great justice portraying the emotional states of the Vampires given that we'd skipped their initial introductions.

10/10 will read again -
WolfTheArts chapter 35 . 7/14
Its official, Shadowmare is the official cock blocker in this fic XD
I remember I started reading this when it was probably only a few chapters in, I was on my first year of high school and absolutely floored with you’re writing, and I still am now that I’m in college. This was easily my favorite story I’d ever found on ff, and although I lost access to my account here forever ago I ended up coming back every year or two to reread it and see what you’d added. This might be sort of cheesy to say, but it really was a story that stuck with me and something would remind me of it and I’d be back here reading chapters I’d already gone over two or three times so I didn’t miss anything when new ones were posted. Your characters are amazing in how much they’ve grown and developed throughout the story, everything is believable even when lore needs to be reinterpreted, and I’ve been in awe for years now that you’ve managed to keep writing something this huge for so long. Thank you so much for all the effort put into keeping it alive, I can’t wait to read what comes next :)
thebeastinsideusall chapter 56 . 6/23
Ooooooooo my Jesus no no no no no
thebeastinsideusall chapter 46 . 6/19
HELLO BEAST AGAIN!

Oh my god!

I can’t atop reading this! I am neglecting everything to read this!

It’s so amazing!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Beast
Rasgnarok chapter 69 . 6/18
I haven't read anything in ff for like... Two, three years. I came back to my account only to find that your story, the one I most enjoyed out of my favs, is alive and well.

No words to describe how happy. Yes, I think you should make an alternate chapter where angst is no more. But at the end of the day, I want to see your masterful Muse summon up the last few chapters of this story... One that I will now await eagerly.

Thank you for continuing, I hope you are doing well.
thebeastinsideusall chapter 20 . 6/15
Omg.. so I just found this a couple days ago... it’s flipping amazing! The lore! The attention to details! My gods I love it! I can’t wait to keep reading on this!

Beast
Re-reading this whole thing for the fourth time because I just love it all so much!
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »