Reviews for Dragonrend
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/4
.-.
Drag7 chapter 26 . 4/13
The story has been thoroughly ruined. It was a stable slow burn that was going places. Something as a reader you look forward to and are invested in. Now with Sanguine slapped in out of the blue the story has turned into a pile of loose sand. A flaming dumpster fire in which nothing holds any meaning.
Drag7 chapter 21 . 4/13
Really?! Just toss Sanguine in to forcefully railroad the story in some left field unreasonable manner. If this had happened earlier I would simply have dropped the story.
Filiafamilias chapter 72 . 3/4
Amazing story! Thank you for writing such an unbelievably compelling and intricate story. I love the ending; until this last chapter I was unsure what fate you had in store for Freyja and, linked with hers, for Alduin. After all they had to go through, I am glad they will be able to find each other into eternity. Thank you!
ChristopherDavies chapter 42 . 2/25
ngl, I'd pay to see Alduin and Shadowmere sit down for a friendly meal.
BashKetchup chapter 72 . 7/26/2021
This story was amazing. I found it a few days ago and I just couldn't stop reading it. It was an amazing adventure and one that I loved. Everything was simply perfect. The action, the drama and the romance were all handled so well. And the characters were amazing. I loved how Alduin and Freyja developed through the story. It was just amazing and I would read it again.

There's one thing though that got me a bit shifty. The ending was okay. It just didn't felt powerful. I loved everything about the last chapter just the send off just didn't feel right. Everything was fine, but the the close of the chapter should've of focused, in my opinion, on what happened to Alduin and Freyja. Like a legend or something. Like what happened once they became dragons again is what I'm saying. Like a short story that tells of Alduin and Freyja in their godhood.

But enough of that everything was just amazing and I wish to see and read more. This was a great book and hope you do more excellent stories. Goodluck.
sunnyontheheights chapter 72 . 3/23/2021
Beautiful story thank you for writing it
Sinclaire149 chapter 72 . 2/6/2021
By the Nines this has to be the most intensely captivating, best written fanfiction for this series i have read to date. This story actually made me cry u have no idea how hard that is...Bravo this story will be going into my archives. You have a phenomenal talent for writing, and its authors like you that keep me coming back to this site looking for the gems you write thank you for making my day.
sunnyontheheights chapter 66 . 10/20/2020
This was such a gorgeous chapter. It reminded me of my own anger/relationship with my Father God. Idk if you were inspired by Him too or simply pulled this out of your brilliant imagination, but this was so moving and deep. Congrats on a fantastic talent and good luck with your original fiction, I hope you publish it someday
sunnyontheheights chapter 65 . 10/20/2020
Holy crap.
This chapter was so good.
I have to ask, are you a Christian? Because this depiction of Akatosh as a god in human form who came for his rebellious son, and offered the evilest creature the chance to repent, and fought back darkness with words of truth - right down to the very statement, "Do you still not know me?" - just screamed gospel. Like, seriously, it kind of ministered to my soul. What an amazing allegory of grace and a father's love.
Thanks for writing. Keep doing it.
sunnyontheheights chapter 54 . 10/12/2020
Wow this chapter was so good! Beautiful portrayal of emotion and depth of the conflict they're feeling
sunnyontheheights chapter 36 . 10/6/2020
This is really good.
I wanna know cuz it always tore at me in the game - can you actually choose to be neutral in the civil war, and protect Whiterun, without stalling the questlines?
sunnyontheheights chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
Whoa, what a powerful finishing line. Reminds me of the parable of the Samaritan.
MsFantasyFighter chapter 43 . 9/10/2020
I don't know if you're even on this website anymore but I've been binge reading the story. Absolutely love it! I actually discovered the story years ago and the other day was thinking about it again. it took me forever to find it since I had forgotten what it was called only knew the plot. so happy I found it! Now I can finally finish now that I'm caught up
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2020
Only reading the first two paragraphs makes me want to say why ARVAK IS SUPERIOR
2,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »