Reviews for The One Where They're All Randomly Superheroes
DarXe chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very interesting.
piceaabies chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Love each of their superhero names and Claudia's line "Your silence speaks terabytes." Good story
Cowgirljc14 on LJ chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I totally love this story! I had to reread it once I saw your new one. Awesome! I hope you keep going with this storyline.
Mr.Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was pretty damn cool if i do say so myself. I would love a continuation because it is a really great idea. Keep it up!

Soaney
Quatorz chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Omg that was awesome! You have to write more of this. You do realize that now? This was especially great for me-having not sen the show but knowing a little bit about it from the fics-because you have your own AU verse that you've created. Oh, i guess that technically means alternate universe - verse doesn't it? But you know what i mean.

What I'm trying to say in a very roundabout way is that i loved this. As awesome as ever. I think you're definitely the Midas in the family. ;)
WolfNightwind chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
You're killing me here. This idea is too fraking AWESOME to be a lonely little one shot! T_T. LOVED IT!
spritznar chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
OMG, that's awesome and hilarious XD my only regret is that HG didn't make an appearance in person. i second the motion for a continuation. pretty please?
Sam St. James chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Now this is totally cool :D (and actually asks for a continuation). Loved it!