Reviews for Humanity
Pink-skillet chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This story is so good I had to read it again! Please finish.
Pink-skillet chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Hope you pick up the story and finish it. Epic story I am sure everyone will be happy to hear from you again!

Hope life is treating you right
Mina Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
CUM ON! I'm gonna die for this story... i hav been waiting for an update since forever! THIS STORY IS THE BEST STROY I HAV EVA READ! SO CREATIVE AND IMAGINATIVE! LUV IT!
Mimi chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
Wow. This has to be one of my favorite stories I've read on You did such a good job. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Stellar Belle chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
one of my favorite fics, because it mashes my one of my favorite animes together with one of my favorite kinds of storylines, with one of my favorite couplings. nice job!
This Little Lady chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
I can't believe it's nearing the end. You've done an amazing job! *thumb-up*

I'll look forward to the next chapter. lolz
This Little Lady chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
Whoa! Another long chapter...as in very very very long. It took a while for me to finish, but I'm not complaining. The story rocks!

_
This Little Lady chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
Hi ya! This is so cool! I love this fic, and I'm giving you a salute for making chapter 5 hella long!

About Hasuma...well, she is kidna annoying but she does have a big part in the story. I mean, she is like the most experienced one among all of them and she knows more stuff than the others, so I guess you just have to keep her. Just make her more mellow and not annyoing.
MaRoNcOoL chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
I love it, when this story is over I'll be sad cause I would love to read another fic like that, it's so cool.

Really love the idea. I hope you have more time to update.

MaRoNcOoL
star chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
lol ur long chapters were incredible and it took me forever to read the whole story lol i hope u update soon cause i really love your story *hands u a cookie* bye
Kazumi Tachikawa chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
You updated! I thought you abandoned this fic already... I mean its been so long! anyway... its good that you're back with a new chapter... and I do hope the next chapter comes out soon... I do want to see this story to to its end... oh and one question... will you let Palmon digivolve into her what was that called again ... Mega level... sorry I forgot term...
Summer Angel chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
YAY! u updated im soo happy! A great chapter like always, Still my favourite digimon fanfic, please please could update soon but i understand if your busy with school and stuff. like i always say if you break down the chapters more you could update more regularly. Thanks again for such a great read,

luv always *Summer Angel*
HevnoAngered chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Oh this was such a great chapter. I can't believe how easily you make the words flow. v-v i'm envious. Glad you updated and I can't wait for your next update.
Sarexa chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
YA!YA!YA!YA!YA!YA!YA!YA!YA! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! now mimi and the team is on another adventure! can't wait to see and read the next chapter i am so grad that you finally updated *going to tell everyone soon! i love this and can't wait reall! so till then i'll be waiting as usual _!
Neena14 chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
luved ur fic n these days , i e for the past year, it is ma fav fic

u remeber me,

thts me

n i guess u mite b quite sik of hearin again n agin from me

but i finally got to review ur story n i cud nt stop ma self

i ll be updatin ma own story shortly, ie to say after a month or so

n i will gladly appreciate if ya read it

its bout bba

neway forget bout tht

just wanna say as usual tht i luved ur story n im waitin anxiously fer the update which i belived u promised at the end of this year

but where is it