Reviews for Little Black Lies
Bella and Edward love for life chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
a bientot
darkmoonsfalcon chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
ROTFLMFAO! "A human toddler could have handled it..." which is why Eddy boy screwed it up!
Also loved Esme's take on Rose! Hilarious! Can't wait to read more!
angel897 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
liked it love to read more so please keep writing kay
HollyLouise chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Love all your stories - i try to stop reading them since updates are soo sporadic but i cant stop myself
Miharu Nakamura chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
wow... and hot
roon0 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Well, well, Edward better watch his arse, Carlisle means business. I found the part where Alice bounds up to Jasper hilarious, what is she a dog? Did he teach her to play fetch aswell?
silversimon chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I adore this story. So exciting; so sexy. Hope to read more updates here and your other stories soon. You're one of my favs!
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow Bella better wake up strong. lol
kirifox chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Mwahahaha! Evil Cullens...yeah! I am going to love watching them go down. It looks like Jasper is actually part of the Volturi, or at least VERY close to Caius. (Smirk!) Will he be the mole to let Caius know what Carlisle plans? Can't wait to see what he does to Bella.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I love this story. I have read it before but you have changed this chapter I think. Anyway FF will probably not let me review. They didn't on the 1st chapter.

Edward is such a buffoon. I want to slap him silly but I am sure Caius will do that properly next time he sees him.

Jasper and Alice left and it's good they did because Carlisle wants to talk strategy on getting Bella back and doesn't know that Jasper is on the other side.
01Katie chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Can't wait for more please update ASAFP.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Ohhhhhhh :O *covers my mouth* Someone's gonna get it!
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Holy shit thier all off their tucking rockers I mean they are bat shit crazy
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Eeps! If he wasn't the enemy, this Carlisle would be exceedingly hot. Poor B, stuck in the middle of a shitstorm, again.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »