Reviews for Little Black Lies
Lady Skyelite chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This is delightful, my dear! I'm glad to see you posting again, and I do wish that you would continue the other marvelous stories that you have posted hare and on other sites. I do understand that writers at times get involved in other things, and that you are in the process of trying to get published, but we miss your work! I have re-read everything that you have, and I do entirely enjoy the way that you portray your Vampires. They aren't weak, or foolish, just as the ones in this story aren't. Caius and Jasper will do much bettet by Isabella than Edward ever could have thought to! With them she will be loved and cherished for more than her gift, and she certainly will not be seen as a "pet" or a "toy" for a spoiled child's entertainment; nor will she be a "weapon" to use against their enemies. Yes, she will protect herself and those she loves, but only because she can and wishes to, not because she's being forced to by way of threats against her family, friends, or life! Thank you again for retuning to us, even for a short time. Lady Skyelite.
pmvb11 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
ooh oh oh! I cannot wait for more! love it!
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Why oh why do the Cullen's think themselves gods among any and all living beings?

They really are just selfish little beings.
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
wow :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
great start :))))))))))
AbbeNormal chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This was by far, the best chapter I've read in a long time. Wow...I love this story! Keep it up...and keep doing what it is you are doing, because it is awesome!

Mary :0)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I thought that this would have been a good story until you brought Jasper into the mix as Cauis' lover.

Bella MacLeod chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I really hate to tell Carlisle that Bella is with her is delusional so he didn't catch the whole conversations going on around should really know by now that if you want something done right the first time...he should di it himself and not ask or tell a petulant child (Edward) to do it for him.
As for Alice and Jasper they are going to meet Caius and Bella in the mountains right?

Anyway...I can't wait for you to update again;hopefully soon...I love it and thank you so much for this.
If you haven't seen the poll yet check it out and vote for your favorites.
toomanycats chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
can't wait to here more on bella and Caius good work
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Wow, so awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
are you going to update.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter, I am relieved at two things, first being, you didn't ask for forgiveness because of the cliffie ending and the second because it doesn't say Complete. so please work on Updating this one.
Hayley chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Waaaaa Could you do a fic about Alice and the mental hospital pleeeeaaaasssseee
Adlih Siuol chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Please expand on this is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
are you going to update on ff site or the twcs site
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »