Reviews for Little Black Lies
01Katie chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter please update ASAFP.
JezeBelDK chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh wow..! I really hope you're going to continue this - Caius AND The Major; could be very interesting ;o)
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
greatstart
Btterflykiss69 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I can't wait for more.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Damn, it's great to read another new work from you! You always keep me guessing. Jasper. I swear I did not see that boy coming in this one - not even a little! Please tell me you're planning on continuing this one. Caius was never my favorite character, but you added something to him here that I cank't quite define. The hybrid part is fascinating as well. Caius, Jasper and Bella - the mind does reel! As I said, I 'll cross my fingers and hope you continue on here. Yummy! Loved your work - as always! Thanks for a great evening curled in my chair, drooling madly!
buffyx11 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I loved it!
kirifox chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Outstanding start! I love that Jasper is going to be involved. Not only do you have Bella and Caius, but Jasper and Caius, and hopefully Jasper and Bella. Cannot get much better then that! Just please, keep Alice out of the mix, or at least on the sidelines, as I have never really cared for her...too manipulative.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
twimama77 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
So Very Very Cool
Sassy Mami chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love it so far. Its very interesting and I cant wait to read more. I hope that Bella is more accepting of Cauis and Jaspers relationship than Alice. Maybe she can play with them too. I hope you update soon )
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6