Reviews for Who am I?
Nice
timkaylor885 chapter 45 . 12/21/2012
Absolutely amazing
aos123 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
this is one of the best stories i have ever read keep writeing
Annabeth Brady chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Sorry, but MAN I am confused!
It's really good though. :)
Annabeth Brady chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Nice. Still a tad confused. But, nice, nonetheless.
Annabeth Brady chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Whose POV is this?!
Annabeth Brady chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Loved the "just beat the crap" Definetly something the real Percy Jackson would say. Without the swearing though... Does he swear? No, he doesn't. Just pardon the rambling...
Insert Valid Author Name chapter 36 . 8/13/2012
I like this OC, he's so fucking awesome!
King of All Tears chapter 34 . 8/1/2012
Wow, this is great! I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tied to reading this every time you update. Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters, but.. You know? It's like if I was commenting on an olden scrip or something.
Well, I'll wait for the next chapter. Cheers!
PJOHPHGlove chapter 30 . 6/25/2012
Cool. I love Cas. Enough said.

Great chapter :)))
PJOHPHGlove chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
And we still don't know his name.

Figures.

She's accidentally falling in love with a guy whilst a hunter and she doesn't know his name.

I call irony.

DEEP. He is very deep. And we love him for it.

Great chapter. (:
PJOHPHGlove chapter 27 . 6/14/2012
Beast. He. Is. Totally. Beast.

Ahhh he's a clever one. I'm still just as confused as I was at the beginning of this story, but I've learned to live with it :)

GREAT CHAPTER!
Percyrocks chapter 27 . 6/13/2012
I just caught up with this storu and its aweaome but when his mom is whipping him with the rope and she says we could be doing something else and he says go **** urself was she saying thay cud be having sex cuz that's creepy since she's his mom. update soon and other than that this is awesome.
PJOHPHGlove chapter 26 . 5/31/2012
How cOme his mom gets a name but he doesn't? :( great chapter laughed at the funny looks everyone was giving him. He should have remembered to put some clothes on.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »