Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
Kitkat chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Omg, that was stunning and touching and just absolutely perfect! That was one of my favorite stories I've ever read including real published books! So good! Thank you!
caryatis chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Reading the beginning, I thought I was gonna die of how adorable it was. This story was so cute and a more creative twist on rebellion AU. Great job!
HunterTwelve chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Amazing. Beautiful. Incredible. I loved it!
Haku'sKeeper chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was just fantastic! I loved the story concept and the way you wrote it was beautiful. The parallel beginning and end and that little foreshadowing bit with capturing humans. Such amazing work.
aggieherondale chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I enjoy reading all your fandoms fic, and from all the hunger games fic, this one has been my favorite, so far. I love idea in how wrote Katniss & Peeta being friends since childhood, and slowly their feelings grow, to form romatinc relationship.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow...
I mean, really, wow...
The way you changed things. Made the war longer, yet at the same time better. In a very bizarre way, at least.
The alliance...
It was all absolutely amazing.
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wonderful story, so beautifully written, AU, and yet not, still has the same heart as the originals without the disapointment of the 3rd book. Loved how the beginning and end were circular. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story.
oknope chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow. I'm .. an emotional wreck. ;) What an amazing story! *applauds* :)
guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This storie was amazing, you are a great writer, the story made me cry a couple of times. Especially in the end but those were happy tears. I really enjoyed your story. Keep writing!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I loved how you wrote this idea for Peeta and Katniss being best friends almost all their lives. It was great that you chose to write it from his POV, and I also liked that you had the idea for Haymitch to raise her and Prim while you kept the canon plot point about her mother only existing after Mr. Everdeen died, not being the one to raise them. Again, my favorite part was how you envisioned Peeta & Katniss's relationship, had they been so close most of their lives. It was fantastically written, every moment of it. :-)
meshi64 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is MIND work!
Ledophole chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was just so... amazingly well written and original and I don't even like Peeta/Katniss. Thank you
FriendOf Mags chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Loved your story
kismet4891 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
The story was intricately woven with beautiful imagery and a delightful twist. Well done!
Jennifer Bailey Sneed chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
AH. OH MY GOSH. I love this! Love it love it love it. :)
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »