Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
I love peeta mellark chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awwww I loved how you started it and ended it kids the same way ... I love it ... Great job! Best one shot ever :)
nj11 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Just beautiful! This story is so amazing I can't believe it! It's truely original, wat u've done in this story. Instead of our fierce as ever Katniss, be the mockingjay, it was her mother! An amazing twist to the cannon! And still Peeta and Katniss hav a bond that is pure and unbreakable that it made the story worth it. U've managed to blend the drama and action in this story perfectly! And the ending was so indescribable, how u connect it to the beginning is a true beauty! I'd luv to read more of ur stuff now
Jodie77 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! FAN-FRIKING-TASTIC! I'm not a big fan of AU fic in general, but you've definetly broken the mold with this one, I just wish the books would have been like this,just amazing,I'm even crying right now,it's soooo good. As you can tell I'am not very coherent right now, just want to say that I loved this fic and I'll probably remer it as one fo the best fics I've read from this fandom. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
It's good. But it would've been better to split it up into chapters. Cause that was WAAAYYY too long.
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Beautiful beautiful beautiful. This was exquisite. All of the feelings and the emotions and actions were wonderfully captured by this story. This twist on the hunger games. I loved how you related the beginning to the end so perfectly that it almost made me cry. You have a talent my friend and this was only a glimpse, a beautiful elegant glimpse at what I see you can do. You're amazing! :)
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is adorable. I love, love, love that you made the story end full circle. :DD And Katniss and Peeta being best friends is the cutest thing ever.

I also really love that when Peeta and Katniss are given the option to opt out of fighting in the war, they decide to fight. It kind of made it seem like the war was inevitable, especially without the two of them.

Beautiful writing and beautiful story!
Basilisks' Favourites chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh. My word.

That was definitely the best Hunger Games fic I have ever read. It was very, very well written.

It had similarities to THG, but as you said- the Retribution Games, and the Mockingjay is Katniss' mother- those were very nice touches.

Really beautiful.

-Mind Gamess
Aureleis chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was beautiful, original, clever and amazingly written. You have a definite gift. Very well done.
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow! Amazing story. So beautifully written. I loved their phrase "it means youre my best friend, it means that I live you". Fantastic job
Chat1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was perfect!
xcathy chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow, that was absolutely AMAZING. Great job, it's such a beautiful story.
socolormecurious chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
so. darn. cute.
shes-our-mockingjay chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
THIS MADE ME SOB. OH MY GOD THIS WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE. GOD BLESS YOU. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I CANT EVEN FUNCTION RIGHT NOW. AHSDF,JHWE,AUJKSDMJASLKDJF
Ninavs2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh really sweet!
Audria chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is beyond fantastic. You're a gifted writer.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »