Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
tikincloks chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is just a little piece of gorgeousness! Chapeau
Karoliina chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hey, i have read this story so many times, and I just have to tell you, that it's Perhaps the best fanfic story I know. I just keep coming back to read it again. And I cry every time :). I just wanted you to know that. Relly, thankyou for this amazing story.
Mrs. Dandelion chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I have been reading an awful lot of Hunger Games fanfiction and hadn't really bothered to review any. That is until I read yours. This story has such power and beauty and simplicity that just captivated me. I loved how you depicted Peeta and Katniss when they were younger. Their innocence and honesty just moved me, reminding me how great love can really be. And everything was just so flawlessly made, so carefully constructed, that - in all honesty, and what I can say is the best compliment one could give a fan fiction story - it was almost better than the books themselves. Good job!
willful dest chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This fic is . . . amazing. Captivating. Beautifully written. Honestly, after finishing it I was speechless for a few minutes and left wishing it could go on forever.

The sentence structure was beautiful, the story flowed very well, and I love the segments/separations. In its entirety, the story is just so creative, especially for FanFiction.

I can't find anything to criticize right now, so my apologies that this isn't particularly /helpful/ feedback. And as I said, this fic is amazing. _

- Des
I will never use this account chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Woah, that's so good! You really have a talent to write and you really should write more! Well done!
torigrace chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love this story! The way you have the beginning and the end nearly identical to frame the story is perfect. One little thing I liked is that the Mockingjay had her "boy with the bow" instead of a "boy with the bread". Well done!
Pechay chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Cute story, sad but awesome and saddening... :)
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It's a nice twist from the original story :) In the books, it sometimes seems a little unreal how much pain and suffering Katniss can handle... Your depiction of them is real; the mom is broken beyond repair and Katniss is more human, in my opinion!

Thank you for your amazing story :) it made my day reading it
distracted122 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story. One of the best hunger game fics I've read. Your characters were spot on...not ooc at all. I loved Peeta's point of view and their were so many small moments that made this story great. I especially loved the scene where he first approached her as a kid. It was so simple, but it really pulled at the heart strings. I also loved the scene where they all slept in the bed together after the man attacked Katniss. I also loved your Haymitch.

I do have a question though. At any point were you thinking of ending it at that scene in the arena where the bombs were dropping, because it seemed like an ending as I was reading it. This may sound weird, but if it had ended with them dying there in the arena saying those words to one another I would have been crying like a baby but I would have loved this story just as much. That scene was just...perfect.

You are a very gifted writer. This is the first story of yours that I've read, and I can't wait to read more. Keep writing.
Kain Delo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
OMG... This made me cry...

It's a really awesome story and I can't wait to read more...
Caramelise chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
And that... IT IS a superb story.

Respect. Forever.

WOUAH.

Thanks you !
AliceJericho6 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
dear lord what sort of alien are you? you're stories are simply out of this world. wow. just i say this in the most loving, endearing way possible: fuck you, you've ruined me. possibly as much as the books themselves. well played. ;)
LeLa London chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was wonderful to read.
Alexis chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Woah! I love your story.
crysbit chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh wow. That was just so...perfect. Just how a story should be. The introduction grabs you, perfectly-built plot, great characters, and a nice resolution that ties everything up and leaves you wanting more. Well written and definitely one of my favorites, thank you.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »