Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
torigrace chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love this story! The way you have the beginning and the end nearly identical to frame the story is perfect. One little thing I liked is that the Mockingjay had her "boy with the bow" instead of a "boy with the bread". Well done!
Pechay chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Cute story, sad but awesome and saddening... :)
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It's a nice twist from the original story :) In the books, it sometimes seems a little unreal how much pain and suffering Katniss can handle... Your depiction of them is real; the mom is broken beyond repair and Katniss is more human, in my opinion!

Thank you for your amazing story :) it made my day reading it
distracted122 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story. One of the best hunger game fics I've read. Your characters were spot on...not ooc at all. I loved Peeta's point of view and their were so many small moments that made this story great. I especially loved the scene where he first approached her as a kid. It was so simple, but it really pulled at the heart strings. I also loved the scene where they all slept in the bed together after the man attacked Katniss. I also loved your Haymitch.

I do have a question though. At any point were you thinking of ending it at that scene in the arena where the bombs were dropping, because it seemed like an ending as I was reading it. This may sound weird, but if it had ended with them dying there in the arena saying those words to one another I would have been crying like a baby but I would have loved this story just as much. That scene was just...perfect.

You are a very gifted writer. This is the first story of yours that I've read, and I can't wait to read more. Keep writing.
Kain Delo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
OMG... This made me cry...

It's a really awesome story and I can't wait to read more...
Caramelise chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
And that... IT IS a superb story.

Respect. Forever.

WOUAH.

Thanks you !
AliceJericho6 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
dear lord what sort of alien are you? you're stories are simply out of this world. wow. just i say this in the most loving, endearing way possible: fuck you, you've ruined me. possibly as much as the books themselves. well played. ;)
LeLa London chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was wonderful to read.
Alexis chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Woah! I love your story.
crysbit chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh wow. That was just so...perfect. Just how a story should be. The introduction grabs you, perfectly-built plot, great characters, and a nice resolution that ties everything up and leaves you wanting more. Well written and definitely one of my favorites, thank you.
md907 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
What a BEAUTIFUL story and such a good AU. I remember reading your work from the VMars fandom and can't be more thrilled to find you here as well. LOVE it! Will you consider writing a sequel to it? I love this AU.
L chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Perfect.
Lola chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVA!

please write a real book someday!

you are amazinggggggggggg

I loved the story, particularly the ending, and i liked how you made up the retribution games.

SOOOOO CLEVER

OMGG I LOVED IT AND I LOVE U!

SRY

AWKS
that inbetween shade of grey chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This story...this story is absolutely amazing and beautiful and perfect and special, and it embodies the whole spirit of THG and Peeta and Katniss and I absolutely love it. Wow.
kandykanes5150 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I loved this story! It was so sweet! You r a great writer! Keep writing no matter what! U habe a true gift :D
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »