Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Wow. I love how it ends the same way it started. Very sweet story. But what happened to the girl from district six? I'm guessing she died in the bombing. The very last victim of the very last games. :(
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
What the fuck?! How are you this perfect at writing?! I've read two of your stories so far (I'm slowly, very slowly making my way through your work. savoring each one.) and- dear lord! So beyond perfect, with such emotion and dialogue.. it just all makes me so incandescently happy! hugs xx
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Wow that was a terrific story. You did a great job with Katniss and Peeta.

FlyingFaeriesDance
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Such a creative & sweet story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Beautiful :)
sohypothetically chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
So, so good. And Haymitch telling off Coin and Mrs. M? Awesome.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I'm not sure what I was expecting when I clicked on your story but... Wow. This story hit me right in the feels. Great job!
Frostyfriend96 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This was beautiful. A very interesting twist. I love Katniss/Peeta friendship when they were little. I especially loved the repetition with the beginning and the ending scenes. Nice touch.

Frosty
Shellibug chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This was an incredible read!
I love the idea of Peeta and Katniss being friends from childhood and the idea of her parents being rebels in the first war fits so well.
I see I'm very late discovering your HG stories but I am really enjoying reading them all.
Thanks so much for sharing them :)
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This was so incredibly riveting and beautiful. I could not stop reading, from beginning to end.
random-k chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
That was wonderful
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Loved it
HGObssession chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I've no idea how in the world I never read this until now. And behold, it's 4 in the morning, my sleep is ruined, tomorrow is going to suck, and I don't regret a thing, because this is one of the most beautiful, original, gripping everlark fanfic I've ever stumbled upon. Amazing! Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
These two characters are not the Katniss and Peeta of Suzanne Collins' novels. Instead, they forge their own path, gaining personality and depth with every word. You could call them Bob and Jane and they'd still sparkle! I especially like that your Peeta doesn't follow the dull, weary path of the archetypal male love interest. Nice job!
felice chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
i seriously want to cry. I loved that!
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »