Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Beautiful :)
sohypothetically chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
So, so good. And Haymitch telling off Coin and Mrs. M? Awesome.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I'm not sure what I was expecting when I clicked on your story but... Wow. This story hit me right in the feels. Great job!
Frostyfriend96 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This was beautiful. A very interesting twist. I love Katniss/Peeta friendship when they were little. I especially loved the repetition with the beginning and the ending scenes. Nice touch.

Frosty
Shellibug chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This was an incredible read!
I love the idea of Peeta and Katniss being friends from childhood and the idea of her parents being rebels in the first war fits so well.
I see I'm very late discovering your HG stories but I am really enjoying reading them all.
Thanks so much for sharing them :)
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This was so incredibly riveting and beautiful. I could not stop reading, from beginning to end.
random-k chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
That was wonderful
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Loved it
Luciinthesky chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I've no idea how in the world I never read this until now. And behold, it's 4 in the morning, my sleep is ruined, tomorrow is going to suck, and I don't regret a thing, because this is one of the most beautiful, original, gripping everlark fanfic I've ever stumbled upon. Amazing! Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
These two characters are not the Katniss and Peeta of Suzanne Collins' novels. Instead, they forge their own path, gaining personality and depth with every word. You could call them Bob and Jane and they'd still sparkle! I especially like that your Peeta doesn't follow the dull, weary path of the archetypal male love interest. Nice job!
felice chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
i seriously want to cry. I loved that!
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Enjoyed very much. Thanks for writing. -t.
m1129 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Wonderfully written. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Beautiful.
fymgfgvmjh chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
You write a decent kid. That's not a very common skill.

And the cyclic ending was lovely.
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »