Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
subtle candor chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh my goodness, oh my gracious, sassafras and ginger beer ... yah. This was down right beautiful, there are hearts in my eyes right now. Absolutely divine, i love a good fic, seriously i enjoy a well written fic, and this just made my day.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is incredible. I wish I was as good with words as you are and could adequately describe how much I enjoyed reading this story. Everything was just wonderful and inspirational. I felt like I was reading the Hunger Games for the first time all over again. This is honestly on that level.
emachookie chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I can't even... Tears are just leaking from my eyes and I don't know what to say..
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Amazing, just incredible
Winter Aquamarine chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
The story was sooooo good! I liked how the end echoed the beginning, the day Peeta met the two women in his life.

Good job!
Elani chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was really interesting and I loved making the connections between parts of your story and parts of the original. The idea of the Retribution Games was clever and really fit well with Snow's style-I just wish there had been a little more detail when they were in the arena. I loved the way the tributes banded together-I wish Catching Fire had been a little more like that. The rebels tricking Peeta into becoming a tribute was great too, it's just how they operate!

Really enjoyed this!
Artemis90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I Just read this and was absolutely charmed by it. It was sweet and full of adventure at the same time. I thought the AU touches you invented were perfect for the story you wanted to tell.
twilightlover212 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
What an awesome one shot! I liked reading that Finnick and Rue don't die! Still breaks my heart that they had to die in The Hunger Games and Mockingjay!:(
once again awesome one shot!
Mae017 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Amazing, simply amazing!
Aloha Jay chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I absolutely love this story! It is written so eloquently! I reread it from time to time and it just touches my soul! Thanks for writing!
gt-gizinha chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cara isso aqui é MAGNIFICO!

Isso que eu chamo de fanfic Everlark de tirar o folego, soberba, maravilhosa... Trabalho incrível :)
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved this. It was perfectly paced and the descriptions were vivid enough for the story to come alive. Great job!
DA chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Beautiful and dramatic retelling of the Hunger Games! Wonderful story...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
OMGGGGGGG!
THE END. IT ALL TIED TOGETHER!
OMMMMGGGG!
It was so perfect, and so omg. I loved it. The whole thing. It was such a... realistic AU ( i didn't know those existed, really!)
Omg.
I loved it soo much. Seriously. And just- ugh. I'm gushing, if you can't already tell. I have no constructive criticism for you, sorry!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Omg I LOVED this. I thought it was going to be just some cute little story of how they were adorable childhood bestfriends that grew into lovers and then you build this AU of the Hunger Games and how it could have gone. Wow, that was amazing! You even let Rue and Thresh and Finnick live! I almost want to read the story of their parents and how the last official Hunger Games went because this world was so intriguing.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »