Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh my god! This is the most beautiful Thing I have ever read! It was so adorable! I loved how katniss and peeta were best friends and how the beginning was related to the end. So sweet! I was crying for nearly the entire time!
Paige Costello chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I live it to much
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Love it!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I loved this whole story! It was beautiful, even the intense moments were great.
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
A big doofus-y smile is plastered all over my face at how perfect this story is! Especially the end! Ahhh! I loveee it!
S chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Aw, that was the cutest thing ever. It was totally amazing, I absolutely loved it! Thanks for making this alternative, I can't find enough words to describe its fabulous-ness. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was very short but very good. Damn I'm mad it's over!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Just here for a reread:) still love it, as always
Waterwench chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh my goodness this was so good! This was so, so good! I want to just word vomit all over the place with love for it, but my mind sort of comes up empty after this was so good! No but him loving her since childhood when he first saw her and them becoming friends and then read friends and then more and the kisses and what they mean and falling in love and meting her mother and just being beautiful together and growing up and the end with the baby and more kisses and coming full circle with the same end as beginning, it was all so good! I absolutely loved reading it, it was fabulous!

Poppy chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
NJ chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was a beautiful read! Thank you!
Maddy chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I cried so much at this story! You are so talented at writing, you should seriously write a book or something
Penelope chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
oh gosh. that was beautiful. this should be made into a FRICKEN MOVIE. GOSH MAKE IT HAPPEN!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I have to say, I prefer this story over the original one. The original isn't so bad though.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »