Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
A big doofus-y smile is plastered all over my face at how perfect this story is! Especially the end! Ahhh! I loveee it!
S chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Aw, that was the cutest thing ever. It was totally amazing, I absolutely loved it! Thanks for making this alternative, I can't find enough words to describe its fabulous-ness. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was very short but very good. Damn I'm mad it's over!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Just here for a reread:) still love it, as always
Waterwench chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh my goodness this was so good! This was so, so good! I want to just word vomit all over the place with love for it, but my mind sort of comes up empty after this was so good! No but him loving her since childhood when he first saw her and them becoming friends and then read friends and then more and the kisses and what they mean and falling in love and meting her mother and just being beautiful together and growing up and the end with the baby and more kisses and coming full circle with the same end as beginning, it was all so good! I absolutely loved reading it, it was fabulous!

Mathilde
Poppy chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Perfection.
NJ chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was a beautiful read! Thank you!
Maddy chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I cried so much at this story! You are so talented at writing, you should seriously write a book or something
Penelope chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
oh gosh. that was beautiful. this should be made into a FRICKEN MOVIE. GOSH MAKE IT HAPPEN!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I have to say, I prefer this story over the original one. The original isn't so bad though.
Dani chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I can't even explain in words how much I love this story. It is perfect. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful fic.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
So imaginative and well written!
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh my goodness, oh my gracious, sassafras and ginger beer ... yah. This was down right beautiful, there are hearts in my eyes right now. Absolutely divine, i love a good fic, seriously i enjoy a well written fic, and this just made my day.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is incredible. I wish I was as good with words as you are and could adequately describe how much I enjoyed reading this story. Everything was just wonderful and inspirational. I felt like I was reading the Hunger Games for the first time all over again. This is honestly on that level.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »