Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
Dani chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I can't even explain in words how much I love this story. It is perfect. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful fic.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
So imaginative and well written!
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh my goodness, oh my gracious, sassafras and ginger beer ... yah. This was down right beautiful, there are hearts in my eyes right now. Absolutely divine, i love a good fic, seriously i enjoy a well written fic, and this just made my day.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is incredible. I wish I was as good with words as you are and could adequately describe how much I enjoyed reading this story. Everything was just wonderful and inspirational. I felt like I was reading the Hunger Games for the first time all over again. This is honestly on that level.
emachookie chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I can't even... Tears are just leaking from my eyes and I don't know what to say..
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Amazing, just incredible
Winter Aquamarine chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
The story was sooooo good! I liked how the end echoed the beginning, the day Peeta met the two women in his life.

Good job!
Elani chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was really interesting and I loved making the connections between parts of your story and parts of the original. The idea of the Retribution Games was clever and really fit well with Snow's style-I just wish there had been a little more detail when they were in the arena. I loved the way the tributes banded together-I wish Catching Fire had been a little more like that. The rebels tricking Peeta into becoming a tribute was great too, it's just how they operate!

Really enjoyed this!
Artemis90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I Just read this and was absolutely charmed by it. It was sweet and full of adventure at the same time. I thought the AU touches you invented were perfect for the story you wanted to tell.
twilightlover212 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
What an awesome one shot! I liked reading that Finnick and Rue don't die! Still breaks my heart that they had to die in The Hunger Games and Mockingjay!:(
once again awesome one shot!
Mae017 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Amazing, simply amazing!
Aloha Jay chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I absolutely love this story! It is written so eloquently! I reread it from time to time and it just touches my soul! Thanks for writing!
gt-gizinha chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cara isso aqui é MAGNIFICO!

Isso que eu chamo de fanfic Everlark de tirar o folego, soberba, maravilhosa... Trabalho incrível :)
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved this. It was perfectly paced and the descriptions were vivid enough for the story to come alive. Great job!
DA chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Beautiful and dramatic retelling of the Hunger Games! Wonderful story...
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »