Reviews for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall
Artemis90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I Just read this and was absolutely charmed by it. It was sweet and full of adventure at the same time. I thought the AU touches you invented were perfect for the story you wanted to tell.
twilightlover212 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
What an awesome one shot! I liked reading that Finnick and Rue don't die! Still breaks my heart that they had to die in The Hunger Games and Mockingjay!:(
once again awesome one shot!
Mae017 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Amazing, simply amazing!
Aloha Jay chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I absolutely love this story! It is written so eloquently! I reread it from time to time and it just touches my soul! Thanks for writing!
gt-gizinha chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cara isso aqui é MAGNIFICO!

Isso que eu chamo de fanfic Everlark de tirar o folego, soberba, maravilhosa... Trabalho incrível :)
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved this. It was perfectly paced and the descriptions were vivid enough for the story to come alive. Great job!
DA chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Beautiful and dramatic retelling of the Hunger Games! Wonderful story...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
OMGGGGGGG!
THE END. IT ALL TIED TOGETHER!
OMMMMGGGG!
It was so perfect, and so omg. I loved it. The whole thing. It was such a... realistic AU ( i didn't know those existed, really!)
Omg.
I loved it soo much. Seriously. And just- ugh. I'm gushing, if you can't already tell. I have no constructive criticism for you, sorry!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Omg I LOVED this. I thought it was going to be just some cute little story of how they were adorable childhood bestfriends that grew into lovers and then you build this AU of the Hunger Games and how it could have gone. Wow, that was amazing! You even let Rue and Thresh and Finnick live! I almost want to read the story of their parents and how the last official Hunger Games went because this world was so intriguing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
i loved your story. it was so well written, and i loved the way the plot circled back at the end. thank you so much for writing it!
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is really nicely written! Great job! :D
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
A beautiful rendition of the original.
mommatime chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
So amazing! So incredibly amazing!
VanillaSnowflake chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was simply wonderful! I loved the friendship that naturally progressed to more. The Retribution games were a great twist. I loved it!
nobody chapter 1 . 7/30/2013