Reviews for An Unfortunate Encounter With Johnny C
ImmolationPiggieOfDoom chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Well, hey! This is pretty great! :D I would definitely be happy if it didn't take you a year to update, but then again, I haven't updated any of my (lame) stories in about a year, so i suppose I'm not one to complain.
I really liked both chapters. The entire time though, I've been yelling in my head for her to start yelling at him herself, telling him it was the person across the street! She COMPLIMENTED him! Of course, He wouldn't end up believing her, without some really hard proof. And even then, he would probably kill her because hey, she was down there anyway.
This is really interesting. I can't wait to see more, hopefully soon.
The chapter was a little different than the first, in the respect that the shortness of it made it feel a tad rushed, but I feel like everything is rushed. I probably just read to fast.
Thanks for putting up the effort to get at least SOME of the idea out of your head! I have problems with that.
Anyway, loved the story, can't wait for more, thanks for writing, blah blah blah, toodles!

-Piggie

Embrace the Madness. It's all we have left.
ShadowCat98 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
O.O...amazingawesomeOHMYGODS THIS IS FUCKING GREAT! UPDATE SOON!

XD

Shadow
Invader Bean chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Wow! You updated! AWESOME! I loved the chapter! -
Invader Bean chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aww! Wow! i really love this! It's brilliant writing and a very interesting story! Please, keep it up and update soon!
I Am Not A Duck chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
MG! That was so awesome :D is there gonna be more? I hope so :B
Shadow the Ranger chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great start! But you failed to describe what your character looks like
Azy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm looking forward to more. I hope I see some soon.

The transitions were a little rough but they aren't horrible.

Favoriting this story. _
Azy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm looking forward to more. I hope I see some soon.

The transitions were a little rough but they aren't horrible.

Favoriting this story. _
vocaloidfan1001 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This seems like its gonna be a good story *U*

Hope to see more soon!
vocaloidfan1001 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This seems like its gonna be a good story *U*

Hope to see more soon!
Lily the Master of Kitties chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
What, no reviews yet? Strange... Anyways, this is really interesting and well written. Can't wait to read more. :)