Reviews for Bangladesh
Tabassum Bree M chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
by the way, my email address is
Tabassum Mostafa chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Hello,
does there happen to be anywhere you know that this clip of them saying "You've seen it! You've seen it in Bangladesh" I am working on a collage of hollywood mentioning Bangladesh, could you possibly help me out with this? Friends with Benefits also has a Bangladesh line, which I have already downloaded, if there are any other ones you can think of please let me know! There is also a scene in the cartoon Tv show: Recess, however I cannot locate which episode. I only remember the line was said by Gus, "Rice cakes from Bangladesh". Please help me out!
sarahkathrineblack chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
"If you've seen This Means War, you must ship FDR/Tuck or you are blind. Seriously."
you're absolutely right. I just watched the movie and all i wanted was them to kiss and stop fighting about Lauren -_- good story, anyway, I adore it :))
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Sizzle! That's hot!
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Lovely little snapshot. I like the way it opens with such immediacy - 'Picture this' and the imagery of them imagining excuse that only each other will get to hear. I've just seen the film, this is my first-read fic for it and it's great, well done!
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
AAAAWWWWWWWWWW! Soooo adorable.
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I ship TuckXFDR and I haven't even seen it yet...I guess my mind's permanently stuck in slash mode lol...Great story, btw. It's short and to the point, but I could imagine everything that was happening!
Aquata chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Love it! I wish they had gotten together in the film!
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Phwoar! That's all I can say. I thought it was just me that noticed something there between them, clearly not - for which I'm glad! Very intense and really well written.
xoxButterflysTornadoxox chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
:)))) How it should have ended!
FlitterFlutterFly chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
"You must ship FDR/Tuck or your blind"

I was squealing the whole way through that movie. Luckily my boyfriend knows of my slash addiction or it would have ruined our date.

This fic is hot and perfect and all I want from it is more.
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hmmm...that was quite...well, just delicious. The movie was hilarious and FDR and Tuck totally belong together. I loved the narrative and description. A sequel woud be lovely as well... ;)
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Jess chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love this little one shot and I totally agree with your author note. When I saw the movie I was hoping she would choose them both in the end or they would give her up and get together. Neither happened unfortunately but it was still a great movie.