Reviews for EMPTY A Vanitas Backstory
Love 23 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Loved it
Zanza Flux chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
This was really good. The way Vanitas is portraid, you make out to be very symathetic. I liked this a lot.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Thank you for writing this wonderful piece. I always did find the novel backstory very interesting, and to read about it in such a way seems so, well, grand! I hope you consider writing more Kingdom Hearts stuff in the future. Gah! You don't even have any favorites! I'm stuck with nothing else to read _
Into-The-Dark-rutu14 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012

(If you can't tell I'm a huge vanitas fan)

I can't wait for 3d especially since he's been in trailers and such.

Anyway I loved this. I knew the basics of his backstory, but this was just amazing.
Sodai no Ozora chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
wow...i words cant describe this story...its just...amazing! more than that! i love the way you described his feelings, and you managed to expressed his feelings spot on! pardon for this short review but your story took my breathe, or at least my words, away. literally! instant fav!
writing for the braindead chapter 7 . 2/27/2012

This is was lovely! c:

Really, it was truly good. :D
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
wow, I'm very impressed. can't wait to read all 7 parts. it's intriguing to see how other people interpret Vanitas' character. good job so far, though there's a mistake I can't help but want to point out. When Vanitas is still in his faceless status, his eyes are red instead of golden, like all the other Unverssed, they all have red eyes, which seperates them from Heartless that have golden ones.

(and it's off the point but in the latest trailer of KH Dream Drop Distance we saw a faceless mysterious figure in black cloak with RED eyes...guess who could that be? XD)