Reviews for False Healer
Sammy chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
Hi jus finished reading all 22ch it was awesome. Both sad nd happy. Nd dah ending was perfect. Well done. My email
Guest chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
That was very strange, im glad A and N got together, but it was WAY too intense WAY too quickly!
nertooold54 chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
Excellent. I love the fluffy finish. Sequel?
ema321 chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
this story was absolutley awesome. i was so scared in the last chapter. i thought nathan was going to die, but thankfully he's still alive.

thank you so much for writing this. it's helping get through the season break.

please think about doing a sequel. or even a new plotline. i loved this so much i can't wait for more

xoxo
redbrainbluebrain chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
Love, love reading your story. Really appreciate the time you have taken to provide such an entertaining work. I feel spoiled getting a new updated chapter every morning. Had trouble opening Chapter 21. I changed the chapter numbers in the url from 20 (for chapter 20) to 21 and it opened chapter 21 for me. The scroll bar stills shows 20 chapters for me though. Hope this helps others who are having trouble.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 20 . 3/18/2012
Hi! I'm loving your story so far and would love to keep reading. I really love the concept and the situations you've put the characters in. However, I am unable to read Chapter 21. It just doesn't show up for me! Is there any chance you can re-post it? Sorry to leave this in a review! /:
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
Damn, Nathan is one stubborn man. It's great that he did what he did to save Audrey & Duke. But, he's not invincible. I hope he does live through this. So, Audrey can kick his Tough Guy ass.

I'm glad Duke recorded the whole conversation. So, if Nathan should die Audrey will at least no why he pushed her away. Maybe Nathan could have a near death experience and talk to his dad again.

But, you're the author. Hurry with the next chapter. :)
nertooold54 chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
He told her! Finally! They can repay Duke by letting the city pay for the repairs to his boat. Honest repairs, no embellishing. We know Duke will try to go there.
superfan92 chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
I've said it before and I will say it again I love this story, I love your writing, and I think it's amazing! Please don't stop enertaining me with your creativity!
nertooold54 chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Smart conniving Duke:) Nathan isn't physically well enough to fight Taymor; Duke will help defend him and Audrey will save them both. Yes:)?
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Duke is a great friend. I'm glad that Duke is helping both Nathan and Audrey. How he recorded the whole conversation, so he could play it for Audrey later. And, how he is texting Audrey with what Nathan's plans are, so she will still be able to help them.

After this is all over, Audrey/Nathan need to have a serious conversation. Nathan needs to realize that regardless of what his father told him, that Audrey needs him just as much as he needs her. Hurry with the next chapter. :)
nertooold54 chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
Oh Nathan. (heavy sigh) Your dad was only partially right. Yes Audrey will risk more, but your love will make her stronger-and you will be by her side to help and protect her.
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
I understand that Nathan is pushing Audrey away, because he does love her and is trying to keep her safe. But, still it give the impression that Nathan doesn't have faith, or trust in them as a couple or Audrey. That he believes what his father told him, which may or may not be true.

But, the person I feel sorry for the most is Duke. It sucks being caught in the middle of other people's problems. And, while he is helping Nathan, Audrey might view it as both of them betraying her.

But, I guess alls fair is love and war. And, we all know that all Audrey/Nathan stories can't have a happy ending. I can't wait to see how this all turns out.
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
Great Chapter. But, what the Hell is wrong with Nathan? You would think he would be happy, because Audrey said she loves him. Maybe, the cult threaten to kill Audrey if he doesn't help them. Anyway, hurry with the next chapter.
nertooold54 chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
You just couldn't let us have our moment could you. Can't wait to find out what is bothering Nathan so bad he kicked Audrey out of his room.