Reviews for save the last dance for me
Kicon chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
These were all really beautiful. Chapter 11 broke my heart at the end. Your freeverse style is really cool too! This one is my absolute favorite though, and maybe because I pair Albus with an Alice too. And James' little comment about one night only made me sad for him. The characters are so real in your writing. Good job!

Just curious, is your Alice a Longbottom?

poppy23 chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Despite a surprising pairing I actually loved this little snippet - it was really interesting.

I love the concept of all Malfoy men ending up the same and the pain was really believable. I would actually love to see this extended.

Really good intrigation of the locket too - I'm really developing a love for Astoria, very much in part due to this chapter.

Well done - keep writing"
currents chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
This was really cute! :) I liked how you showed their relationship, though we didn't hear much from Al - of course, he could just be the quiet type - and I thought it was cute that Lily named her firefly Squishy. ;)

There were a few grammar/spelling mistakes, but it was very sweet. And I laughed at the Whore Queen Lily bit. ;)

Great work, keep writing!

lowi chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Oh gosh! THIS WAS SO CUTE! I really loved it, just how Albus is all sad and how James cheers him up, and the last part and the song (because i love that song!) and just everything... X333

Gorgeous, Alex!
lowi chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Oh dear, this is so sad. As well as extremely beautiful, I really like your writing style, Alex!

Another thing - your characterisation of Lucy was amazing, I loved it. &hearts

Great work!
lowi chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Wow, Alex! This was amazing, I really loved this one! :3 You wrote it really well, and in such a new, refreshing format, which I absolutely adored.

Fantastic work, I think this one's my favourite so far!
lowi chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
This was beautiful, Alex, truly beautiful. Your wording in this one is really smooth, I loved the way you used metaphors here and, just, wonderful work.

Loved it!
lowi chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Adorable, Alex! Your characterization of Scorpius in this? Really well done and a refreshing change from the usual way I see him written/write him myself. XD

And the ending was just too sweet... :3

Fantastic job!
lowi chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
So cute, oh gosh. :3 I really like how they bantered, it showed their relationship so well and made me smile. :3

The way you used the "unicorn white" was absolutely fabulous, and I adored the "stupid tanned frenchman" bit! XD

Brilliant work, Alex!
lowi chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Awww, Alex, this was really sweet! I love your characterization of Molly in here, she was very well written, in so few words you managed to really get her personality across. And that "queer" bit - I loved it, it made it so dark and I felt so sorry for Molly.

Brilliant work!
Liberty Prime chapter 1 . 2/28/2012

Seriously, this stuff doesn't make me want to go kill myself!

Although I don't support gay stuff.

But they are good for the most part!