Reviews for A Remembered Seduction
rsmmschi chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
it was an absolutely excellent story ... I loved it...thank you for sharing. :)
faayte chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I read this last weekend whilst waiting for an update on your newest fanfiction. I always love your writing especially when the subject includes my favorite vampire. I especially like the fact that you were writing when vampires needed to hide their nature. Don't stop writing :)
DaenerysSedai chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
What a wonderful story! Beautifully written. The Eric POV really delved into his mind and feelings. Just great! I do hope you eventually write a sequel. Maybe Sookie can take away the sense of longing that Eric is still feeling?
LoverofEric chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Another great story,
sorry to see it end I enjoyed each chapter.

Always look forward to your work
If you try a S&E story I will be read it.
Your friend
Kez
jadajuice chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
So sad to see this end -would love for Eric Beth and Pam have some adventures. Thank You for sharing!
LostInSpace33 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
I have enjoyed every single word of this story and I'm sad to see it end. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts of writing and storytelling with us! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
B-Rock525 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Great ending. Beth made her home and stayed. Eric was a wanderer. True Viking exploring the world.
Why not tackle Eric & Sookie? Not a rewrite of the books or the tv show but something new for them.
Happy writing.
merick chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Thank you for the wonderful journey, I have enjoyed Beth and Eric and their story very much. Your characterization of Eric has been both romantic, and cannon, and he has been a delight.
Good luck on your next projects.
isipare chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
I loved this story :-) It was nice to follow Eric like that, it suited him so well I'll have difficulties not making this story into part of his real "background"
anyway, Eric/Sookie is always, always, a good idea :-)
LoverofEric chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
another great chapter - keep them coming
Thanks for sharing
LoverofEric chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Loved this line

(Beth sat again, and actually seemed to need her seat. Her voice wavered at first, but then became calm. "It is a honour to present Eric Northman. He is my Maker. He will receive our fondest welcome.")

Once again you are giving us a great story to read
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
So glad things worked out for Beth and that Eric is free again
LostInSpace33 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Awww...it's kind of like when your child grows into adulthood and has her own family. As much as you want to, you can't just move in with them! LOL (Well, some people do...but in general it's frowned upon.)
JecaNS chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
OK, I decided it's not fair for this beautiful chapter (and their reunion) be left without my review. :)

Btw, had to re-read it, "poor" me! ;) I kinda, hated Ocela little less after reading this. I think this was a turning point (no pun intended) in their relationship, how he let go (in major part) of Eric. As I said previously, I'm mighty proud of Beth and I admire her strength! Thank you for making her like that!

One more set of kisses from Jeca xx
JecaNS chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Hello there, remember me? :D

First of all, let me say that I am, too, proud of Beth and what she's become! I really enjoyed reading the description of her court, children and how she came to be a Queen. Lilly's story is so fascinating and unique. In that light, I wonder, will you ever insert Ocela's turning of Alexei in this story? More precisely, would Beth be aware of it (even if through a Vamp grapevine) and why hasn't he been executed for turning a child... I'm getting ahead of myself, of course, but I just think that you would do it amazingly... if you chose to do it. Not trying to tell you what to write!

But, back to this great chapter. I can understand why Eric thinks that he's harming her, in a way, by staying with her... as I understand why she doesn't want him to go, leave her again. She misses him but, as she said, she has a family now, a purpose to "live", she'll be ok! :) Now I can't wait to hear/read about their phone conversation and to catch up with her undeath till present day. So, decode those writings pronto and give us MORE of this amazing story! :D

Thank you for this update, I really really love reading about Beth and Eric. I'm so glad that you're back and that you enjoyed your vacation!

Kisses,