Reviews for Tame
Jeralyn wright chapter 1 . 7/6
WTF DID I JUST F***ING READ!
JACK IS A TOTAL BUTT MUNCHER!
IN MY GROUP OF FRIENDS IM OZ!THIS IS BAD JACK IS AN ASS AND LIKES TO TORUCHER ME AND N TOP OF THAT IM A F***ING CHAIN!
HMMMMMM... NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT HOW AM I GOING TO TELL GIL ABOUT THIS?
Sorry for all the cursing I usely don't jezz how can you put Oz in that much pain oz is like my favorite character in this series
...my sister just said that he ate Japan...,... My sister is a total weirdo
Anyway you did a great job on this!
By by!
You must add a sequel!
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
One of the best Pandora hearts fanfics I've ever read (And I've read A LOT).
MrYaksup chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I want to cry, but this was great. I could almost feel Oz's pain as Jack ripped his body apart... Damn, that's gotta hurt a lot. I hope you write more! I really enjoyed this one-shot (although it hurt) :)
Blizzard1827 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So good you should keep going
Whitedye2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Let me tell you that this was very well written. You had the characters spot on and, as many other have said before, this is something I can perfectly see happening in the manga.

I hope you can expand on this and continue with this great quality of work!
GhostReviewer13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow... Dark yet I keep reading it... Wonderfully written by the by.
cinderrain chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was really good! Will you write more?
witchsoul531 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
awesome that's all i can say.

Do you think you could dd a follow up fic?

That would be cool
Hrosanna chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow. Just wow. The only thing that I can say is that tame is an amazing story and I hope that it has received the credit it is due from the pandora hearts community. Good stories about jack being an evil bastard are hard to come by at the moment.

In the future could you maybe write a follow up fic about what happens when Oz finally breaks and what does when he does?
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
beautiful and tragic...:D
Hokannko chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Jack, Jack... be thankful that I don't hate you (why? because your guts are necessary for the plot twists of Pandora Hearts *smiles*)

Anyways, to the review... I can see this happening. REALLY. Seeing that Present!Oz is the type of person who doesn't like to kill, maybe he will also think of that (as B-Rabbit!Oz, of course).

You got their personalities really well (with Jack giving this service called "torture-with-a-smile" and Oz being the "i-don't-wanna-kill-anybody" type of person). VERY WELL-WRITTEN. Very good for a first time *claps*
Bryndel chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I loved this! I could actually see the characters doing this in the manga. I almost wish you were going to write more, but that's up to you.
Magus Black chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
The odds this could very well be the next couple of chapters is both an attribute to your amazing skills and your equally disturbiing mind (your just like Jun Mochizuki!). Poor Oz his story will not end happily.

As a question to you; did you see chapter 70 comming or were you blown away by the horrid mind-screwing Truth?
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Jack is so epic here! I feel like this really reveals his true twisted character. This would be even more awesome if you wrote another chapter or sequel! Oh, the agony of waiting...