Reviews for Anne of York: The Plantagenet's Rose
Moon Lantern chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
A truly amazing story, finally you put in the dates and all, which is good! Poor Anne has a rough year ahead of her hasn't she?
You've proved that this isn't just a fluffy fairy-tale but a real story of true love. Are you going to involve Richard's illegitimate children at all?
I loved the dream sequence where Richard's evil side taunted him, and I can understand his fear.
I'm looking forward to Teweksbury, I really am!
Could you do me a favour and have a readof mine called White Rose and Red Heart?
Keep writing and please update soon!
;)
Moon Lantern chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Did he forget or not realise that he proposed to her? ;)
Moon Lantern chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Are you still on here? A lovely story of a great relationship between Richard and Anne, but just one objection. They're so young, and part of me thinks that this is puppy love. Unless the medieval 13-16 is like modern day 16-19?
A touching story so far! ;)
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Please you have to continue your fic please!
ujemaima chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Aaaaah 'tis a shame indeed. This is one well-wriiten story!
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was good! I've certainly become really interested in the pairing and it'll be nice to see how this pans out! :)
Nat Lockwood chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Beautiful version of this piece of history! Please do write more i want to see Anne and Richard eventually reunited! You have done such a wonderful job so far!
Jasminta Blossom chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
This is so sweet! Anne and Richard are absolutely adorable as children, and I'm really enjoying your version of their childhood together.

Just one thing - it's very fast paced. One night the two were completely in love, the next day Richard's suddenly changed. I think you need to slow it down a little, but other than that it's really good. I can see throughout the story how you have improved. The latest chapter was packed with emotion, and I could really feel the characters' pain. Poor little baby Anne!
Bess Woodville chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
I adored George and Isabel in this chapter, I am warming up to them! And aw snap! It's not george's fault that Edward is awesome!
Bess Woodville chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
So far I love your portrayal of George :) and your take on the battles that Warwick faught against Edward :D
Bess Woodville chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
So sad , we know that George does not wish that...so sad, an thank you for including, her portrayal is awesome!
Comdey Monarchy chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
I wonder if Henry Tudor will make appearance as will Buckingham and Stanley oh and Hastings lets not forget dear old Hastings...I wonder if Henry VI and Edward of Lancaster and Maragert of Ajou will make an appearance as well
Ps have two armed men kill Henry VI or just have Edward IV smash him in the of the head with a hammer.

Who killed who
Richard Earl of Warwick Yorkist soliders not Richard
Edward of Lancaster Yorkist soliders or Edward IV or Geroge not Richard
Henry VI Yorkist solders or Edward IV not Richard
Geroge Duke of Calrence Edward IV not Richard
Hastings possibly Richard
Anne wife of Richard not Richard but serve illness
Edward V and Richard Duke of York (Princes in the Tower) Buckingham or Henry Tudor or Margaret Beaufort not Richard.
Buckingham possibly Richard
Bess Woodville chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Good update, hope to see more of Edward IV and Elizabeth! :)
Comdey Monarchy chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
ohh i like the plot i hope you add in Henry VI and his son Edward of Lancasther

and the battles of Barrent and Teswkbury boy Warwick is really having a toddler moment
Bess Woodville chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Well done, I like this chapter and how his anger goes :)) Amy wait to see Elizabeth