Reviews for Dueling Dukes
HazzardHusker chapter 47 . 12/10/2013
Okay, you've done a lot of great writing, but I think this is my favorite. In all the others, the boys were already together - in this one you had to bring them together and you do so very well - just as if it had always been.

And I especially liked the way you used all the different characters in this flick.

Hats off on a job well done! (I finished - bet you never thought you'd see that:)
HazzardHusker chapter 46 . 12/10/2013
What a neat interwoven chapter about shepherds and lost sheep (ha, ha - someday to become their handles).

But the mud - yuk! Glad I don't have to clean it up. Somehow I have a feeling it has some signficance which I missed?

The boys are together, building the house that they'll share and all the thinking back - what might have been or could have been - to what was.

Great writing here
HazzardHusker chapter 45 . 12/10/2013
You've written a ton of good chapters but this one is one of my favorites. From the opening line - Luke loved her. To Daisy warning Bo about how sensitive he gets about her.

And Jesse's little talk to with Bo telling him the best thing about him was his heart - how true. And then them calling him Uncle Jesse.

And all this going on in the background while Mary Kaye is having her baby.

In a way it makes me sad that Luke can't take her and that baby home to the new home they'll build.
HazzardHusker chapter 44 . 12/9/2013
Awe what a sweet chapter for Daisy and Enos. But she has to have her hunting outings! And he needs new boots because she's not walking around in women's shoes. Precious chapter!
HazzardHusker chapter 43 . 12/9/2013
What an action packed chapter.

Loved Enos getting into the action - and a horrifying though of having his as a lawman:)

The absolute best part was Daisy at the end - march, mister! What a classic. I'm still grinning from ear to ear.
HazzardHusker chapter 42 . 12/9/2013
You know, I had forgotten just how much I loved how you portrayed Rosco in the early story when i was first reading. Now that he's back, I can love him just the same.

I like the part where all three of them are now correcting "Babe" to "Bo"

I hope this plan works and that Cap Porter just don't take out his gun and shoot Luke - in the other shoulder, of course:)
HazzardHusker chapter 41 . 12/7/2013
Nice chapter.

It's nice to see Daisy as a girl again - with Enos - awe, and the boys bantering back and forth like the good new days will be for them.

Can't wait to see what type of plan Luke is conjuring up involving Hogg and the Marshall.
HazzardHusker chapter 40 . 12/7/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter.

Cletus saying 'no, uh-huh' as he's moving closer to the door:) That cracked me up.

And it was nice to see that Luke finally realized he wasn't feuding to be feuding, he was trying to avenge his family's death. But acknowledging Bo as a Duke, that was special.

You know, I've gotten so used to referring to Bo as Bo Sheridan or Babe Sheridan that Bo Duke sounds strange to me right now.
HazzardHusker chapter 39 . 12/7/2013
I liked the part where you wrote it was perfectly natural for Bo to be at Luke's side. So true.

I got a little confused on this chapter, though as I couldn't tell if they were really fighting, and if so, why or if Luke was dreaming. I'm looking forward to you to explain this to me:)

it was a nice chapter, though, especially when Luke reached out and grabbed Bo's head. it's just - natural - like him being at Luke's side.
HazzardHusker chapter 38 . 12/7/2013
Wow! That Luke is a stubborn cuss. Who's going to be able to get him away from that feud and get him to appreciate the family he does have? Can't wait to see how this one turns out
HazzardHusker chapter 37 . 12/6/2013
OMG - I was LMAO when I read the part about Luke mumbling about trees and going too fast. I think he was seeing into the future with Bo behind the wheel of the General, dodging trees and going too fast:)

Heartwarming chapter with Bo taking care of Luke and trying to talk him out of being in the feud.

And, I'm glad that Luke is open to the idea that they are kin.
HazzardHusker chapter 35 . 12/5/2013
That is without a doubt one of the most precious chapters I have read.

I'm a wimp when it comes to pain, but it almost wants to make me get shot so Bo can whisper in my ear:)
HazzardHusker chapter 34 . 12/5/2013
I loved this chapter, but then I've always loved the way Bo and Daisy interact and this chapter was certainly not a disappointment.

I cracked up when Daisy asked Bo if he knew who killed Luke's family and Bo responded with a curious "who?"

And Bo's summation about feuding being dumb because it would not bring back his parents. Like Daisy, I had to smile at that one.

To top it off, Daisy's inter-reflection about what would happen to her as a girl - great finishing touch.

Just a superb story.
HazzardHusker chapter 33 . 12/4/2013
Awe, even in his sleep, Luke couldn't hurt Bo!

LOL - Daisy telling Luke that he sent a pitiful excuse for a man, then saying 'no offense.' That was good.

Loved the ending. Facing Daisy's rath in a few days made getting shot seem tame in comparison.

Nice portrayal of Daisy in this chapter.
HazzardHusker chapter 32 . 9/6/2013
Okay, comparing the sound of Daisy getting dressed to wrestling with wild animals - that was good.

But I laughed out loud about Beauregard sounding okay from a person name Yellow Eye. Absoltely hilariously.

And by the way, I could read this on the plane of anywhere else for that matter except for on the computer. Everything I printed out - that filled up my briefcase, cut off about 2 inches from the right sall my printing was in vain. But I'm slowly making my way through. Can' remember what the ship's Wi-Fi's rates are: