Reviews for The Follow Up Battle
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Omg, I LOVED this! I happened upon this gem by accident and I'm so glad I did. Needed the laugh. Thank you! :)
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
i almost fell off my couch.
Annastasia Cooper chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
First I was...wow, this is a sad number of combat troops for a battle in order to save the wizarding world.
I thought it obvious that Mr Lucius Malfoy was working on the other side, and as soon as they arrived I was like: "It's a bloody tramp you idiots!" and then it became weirder and weirder and it send me bursting into laughter.
I LOVE this story, especially the part where you reveal it's a game. Thank you for sharing this idea with us.
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh this was fun! You really got me going there.
angel897 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
love it way fun to read
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh I loved this, absolutely loved it. But Severus migth be a bit wrong in thinking he is punishing Hermione by his promise, but then again he is rewarding himself... A win-win situation I think:-))
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Caution: Reading this story may lead to laughing, snickering, and the occasional high-pitched giggle.
Mavennica chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I always like stories where Snape and Hermione are happily married. If JKR hadn't killed off Snape, I think that would have happened. She had a penchant for it-look at Tonks and Lupin.
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
so funny, as soon as cissa started screaming about her hair i started to consider that it might be a game, like capture the flag or something, this was a truly original idea. Well done..
Seth7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
nice. i never would have thought of that kinda of battle. _

great work!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
ROFLAMO! ! ! Absoultly wonderful! Loved the way that you started with it seemingly to be a real battle, then working into the snow fight.
unicorn982001 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I LOVE this story. It was really good. Thank you for it.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was PERFECT! I knew toward the middle that something was up! :D Wonderful little one-shot.
LoVe4ever666 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this, I knew from a few sentences in that it was not a real war. But it was still a great surprise at exactly what was happening.

Wonderful job,

Shelley
Mrs Merce Snape chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
ohhh i loved it! its lovely and funny :) great job