Reviews for It's Sammy
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
AWWWWWWWWW! That was super sweet. I need to go back and rewatch season 7 now!
ThorneofAcre chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Yea we all missed Dean's Sammy. I swear I remember squealing like a 16 year old girl watching her first crush take his shirt off when I heard Dean call Sam "Sammy" in the first episode of season 7. And with or without the Impala, that season saved face because of that...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
In this part; "No. I know you Dean, better than you realise. And when you stopped calling me Sammy I felt like you were saying I wasn't your little brother anymore, I'd become someone else."

Somewhat, my body shifted, and something tight in my heart, for a seconds!

This fic is great! :'D I'm glad
mandancie chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
when reading your A/N all i can hear is Dean saying, "We got you out, Sammy". this was really good! :)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awwww I love their little "chick flick moments". :) Sam will always be Dean's "Sammy" no matter what. That's what I love about their relationship, Sam is nearly 30 and only 4 years younger than Dean, but Dean feels this fierce over protectiveness and an almost father-like responsibility towards Sam. Maybe it's the fact that Sam seems to be the more vulnerable of the two, but whatever it is Dean is always there for his "Sammy". Great job! :)
Deangirl Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This episode is one of my favorites. And especially the ending. I really enjoyed this story. It's nice to see them being close again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Nice one!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Cute! I'm with Sam on this one, "it's Sammy."
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
"One of the things I'm enjoying most about Season 7 is hearing Dean call his little brother "Sammy" again. This fic is for everyone who's loving it too."

Count me as one as well.

I love that you gave us a more detailed version of what was served to us via the show. When Dean used "Sammy" that one time for the first time in such a long time I knew they were going to get better at being brothers again.
abbyli chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Our boys and their nicknames. Dean calling Sam "Sammy" is such an important part of the show in so many ways. Dean doesn't really have a nickname except for "Deano" which Jo called him. Too bad we couldn't keep Jo so we could hear her called him "Deano" more. Heehee. :)
mango-pudding11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
this just made my day! after all that they have been through, i was always elated every single time that our boys had a moment to enjoy just being together again... and Dean calling Sam "Sammy" is all the proof i need that they are getting there. (I just squealed when in Defending your Life, we got to see Sam listed as Sammy on Dean's phone... D)

This was a real treat
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I love this fic! You are a great writer x

Yeah I've noticed the use of 'Sammy' in S7 too... :D
logophilia chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Fjakaknd me too! I love it when Dean calls Sam Sammy. This fic is adorable c:
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
*do you have to turn everything into psycho-analytical melodrama?*

Yes, he does. He really does. Nice one.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I *love* this.

And, yes, I noticed that too. Dean used "Sammy" once in "Weekend at Bobby's" but otherwise not much, except when Sam was having cracks... Until S7.

Also, sorry I've been so bad about reviews. I've been crazily busy. But I'll catch up.