Reviews for Nothing Like A Word Broken
Aww this fic is adorable and so well written. Bravo
PraticallyCharmed chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
That was so good
Belieber Twihard chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
love it
please ff.net delete account chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Ah, finally together. Such sweet moments. Love that 'knowing' part from Ester. If its anything such as love, a mother could tell. Oh, but then again, maybe its just Ester. Nice collection, though short, but lovely pieces. Hope to see more Bonlijah stories.
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Oh, so beautiful (tears of happiness - well not really, but that's how happy I am inside at this fic)! Love love love every part of it. Thanks so much for writing this, I love Bonnie with Elijah and wish there were more stories that paired them together :)
aprilf00l chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Wonderful update and I love the way you've written Elijah! Can't wait for more!
msreneedamon chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
love this chapter cant wait for more
please ff.net delete account chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
You wrote this very well. The attractions between them was so alluring, the words just struck to me on the right cord. Love these two. Nice one!
shippper chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Amazing chapter :)
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Eeep! This is too good! I never really read that much of these two, though I always liked the idea of them and this just made me ship them like crazy! Gosh, I could feel the electricity between them as I read. This is too good to not continue! Please continue and update soonly! LOVE :)
nicfanz chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Complete? Nooooo. I finally found a Bonnie/Elijah fic (those are rare as gold) and it's terrific and you're going to end it like this? How could you?