Reviews for Love Overcomes All Boundaries
cynthiahathaway chapter 24 . 10/30
Omg omg omg i love this story ! Please update soon !
I know you've got stuff to do but please try and update more you're such a good writer
Dpxx chapter 23 . 7/20
Loved this chapter! Please write more!
oooooh... nora's a bad girl... please put her and patch together asap! update soon!
Noelle90 chapter 22 . 6/22
Oh my god, I almost cried tears of joy when I saw that you finally updated! This chapter was amazing (like always). I can't wait for the next update! :D 3
Btw do you know any great fanfictons about hush hush?
Haaaiii I loved this chapter so much but I think nora should be colder to patch, because in the books she was so cold to him when she was suspected on Marcie and patch having some kind of a fair and it was nice to see her not crying and being depressed over a guy even if they are in love. I think you should give it a shot. Oh also patch can get incredibly jealous and go to the same place with dabria or vee or maybe Scott and vee idk I really like Scott and it would be nice if he was a part of the story. Whatever I am sure you will do something great anyway
i3candy chapter 21 . 3/30
omg i loved it.
it is absolutely brilliant.
please try to finish. :-)
Amy chapter 21 . 3/22
Please update ASAP
Demi chapter 20 . 3/20
Oh shit he's found the pills! Please update soon, cant wait to see what happens next xx
Amy chapter 20 . 3/15
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 19 . 2/25
Oh My Gosh!
Nora dating someone else! you really are a geniuos!
I like Mark! Poor him doesn't know what it is coming for him, especially when Patch finds about te drug.
i can't wait for the date! don't get me wrong i absolutely love Patch&Nora! but i really want to see more Patch freaking out over the date! i like Patch and Vee teaming up, they are like siblings! it's really good that even they aren't big fun of each other they are putting their dislike aside because of their love of Nora, i may have already said that, but it's really good to see it and DONUTS? haha wow ther are no words for Vee, seroiusly! you managed to change her and keep her like in Hush Hush all at once! loved when Vee started talking nonstop, Patch throwing cushions at her! i really like them!
did Nora and Patch shared any dream, will they? i'm afraid to ask.
i could ask you to write more Vee and Patch or Mark and Nora or Nora and Patch but at this point of the story i really can't choose who i'd like to read more about, just keep multiples POV!
(Nora though that he was cute! cute? Patch is gonna be mad, poor Mark and he likes her, doesn't he? i have the fealing that there are gonna be more than one date, am i righ? actually don't tell, just update soon! pretty please! )
Please update soon