Reviews for Love Overcomes All Boundaries
Dpxx chapter 23 . 7/20
Loved this chapter! Please write more!
oooooh... nora's a bad girl... please put her and patch together asap! update soon!
Noelle90 chapter 22 . 6/22
Oh my god, I almost cried tears of joy when I saw that you finally updated! This chapter was amazing (like always). I can't wait for the next update! :D 3
Btw do you know any great fanfictons about hush hush?
Haaaiii I loved this chapter so much but I think nora should be colder to patch, because in the books she was so cold to him when she was suspected on Marcie and patch having some kind of a fair and it was nice to see her not crying and being depressed over a guy even if they are in love. I think you should give it a shot. Oh also patch can get incredibly jealous and go to the same place with dabria or vee or maybe Scott and vee idk I really like Scott and it would be nice if he was a part of the story. Whatever I am sure you will do something great anyway
i3candy chapter 21 . 3/30
omg i loved it.
it is absolutely brilliant.
please try to finish. :-)
Amy chapter 21 . 3/22
Please update ASAP
Demi chapter 20 . 3/20
Oh shit he's found the pills! Please update soon, cant wait to see what happens next xx
Amy chapter 20 . 3/15
PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 19 . 2/25
Oh My Gosh!
Nora dating someone else! you really are a geniuos!
I like Mark! Poor him doesn't know what it is coming for him, especially when Patch finds about te drug.
i can't wait for the date! don't get me wrong i absolutely love Patch&Nora! but i really want to see more Patch freaking out over the date! i like Patch and Vee teaming up, they are like siblings! it's really good that even they aren't big fun of each other they are putting their dislike aside because of their love of Nora, i may have already said that, but it's really good to see it and DONUTS? haha wow ther are no words for Vee, seroiusly! you managed to change her and keep her like in Hush Hush all at once! loved when Vee started talking nonstop, Patch throwing cushions at her! i really like them!
did Nora and Patch shared any dream, will they? i'm afraid to ask.
i could ask you to write more Vee and Patch or Mark and Nora or Nora and Patch but at this point of the story i really can't choose who i'd like to read more about, just keep multiples POV!
(Nora though that he was cute! cute? Patch is gonna be mad, poor Mark and he likes her, doesn't he? i have the fealing that there are gonna be more than one date, am i righ? actually don't tell, just update soon! pretty please! )
Please update soon
UGH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 13 . 2/1
Are you keeping it Nora's POV?
I love this story, everytime i finish to read a chapter i think is too soon!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 17 . 2/1
Oh My Gosh!
I almost cried, ok i want cry! That was really sad... Heartbreaking
Thank you so much for this chapter! I can't believe you dedicadet it to me️️️(... these are happy tears)
God, UPDATE SOON!? Pretty Please with a cherry on top? I really can't wait!
( can you PM me what is going happen, at least the ideas if you alredy have them, i'm totally crazy about this story, obiously if you don't mind and don't think that it woul ruin the surprise effect!)
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 16 . 1/21
what in the world?
i really belived Vee! Patch and her working togheter is really great, wish that is was a different circumstance, but it's really good how they can work togheter when is needed and do it only because they love Nora!
please tell me Nora wouldn't just stop, she can cry, but isn't Vee her best friend? good actress or not, shouldn't she think that something is off? tel me she not giving up on Patch, she could call Vee's friend, go to him and find out that he was mind triked by Vee to not rebeal everythink that was recorded in the telecameras, she could be mad at Vee then understad that when she meet her the next time have put a show to make her think she is too sad over what happened that is not thinking about freeing Patch and go on her brain to understand what happened, maybe try to track phone down?
i love your story please update soon!