Reviews for Reality of Dreams
cma chapter 1 . 4/8
it was just right dont worry your self i think you did really good keep it up
OMG I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH YOU,But I can't believe it was all in his head :(
Rain Sama chapter 1 . 1/12
just perfect! thank youuuuu!
Rin chapter 1 . 1/1
Holy...shit...this was,by far,the juiciest lemon one shot ive ever read, i'm actually teary eyed for ren hahaha can i worship u? I REALLY love how u captured Ren's obsessiveness of her and the story takes on his PoV! Hot damn! i wish there was more huhuhuhu

Thanks so much for writing this! Love it to bits!o
Miu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
ahhhhhhh *o* for God sake! this was too much! Ahhhhh I wanna this happen in manga too X_X
ryuuzaki chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i think i love you so much right now, that was by far the sexiest most heated lemon between kyoko and ren that i have ever read. please for the love of god either continue or start over i dont care but you have to make more. not enough, not enough.
loveingthebreeze chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Not enough defintly not enough
Celtika82 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Amazing!
i just want more! lol-
its really good
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
W-O-W! Write more! It's amazing!
silverpandora chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Omg, you wrote this? I read this once before and was like mmm this is hot... but I hate one shots... and I started reading the magic of her and I was like this author is great, in an annoying want-to-punch-in-face way. Then I looked on your profile and saw this story and I want to punch you even more. It's bad enough this story was a tease (oneshots always are) but your other story is an even more of an excruciating tease! What kind of messed up person are you? I mean that as a compliment but sheesh your stories have me crying and stuffing my face into my pillow with fan girl glee then yelling and punching stuff. You better keep writing... I can handle when authors drop off the face of fanfic forever, but with you I will personally hunt you down if you don't give me my happy ending to at least make up for all the hair I lost following your plot twists. (I mean everything as a joke of course, just take everything as a compliment)
allanimehere chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Not enough. I'm looking forward to this type of sex scene in Magic of Her :-)
zohreyha chapter 1 . 4/16/2013