Reviews for Reality of Dreams
valie france chapter 1 . 7/28
DOMMAGE ! ! ! je dirai : pas assez mais tellement bien écrit : D .
Une suite et fin serait vraiment appréciée . Please , reprends l'écriture , tu es réellement doué.
MERCI pour cette lecture et peut-être à bientôt pour un magnifique final ?
alice2962 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Kyaaaa! Ok... It's 2017 and skip beat is still my favorite shoujo manga of all times!
Setsu and Cain have such a sexual tension, that I just needed to search for an erotic fanfiction, I must say you nailed this so well! It's so hot and passionate, that's just how I imagine Ren, gentle but wild x'D

I'm really glad I found this! TwT
Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it x'D!
unicornforcewinds chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
hahahahaha of course it was just his imagination xD xD xD

unsurprisingly, very well-written smut, too! definitely not enough
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Very nice! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Why couldnt that be what actually happened?
Jess chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I love this lemon and the fact that ren was in that kinda animal state of mind damn I love it

Your pacing was amazing and your writing style ughhhh I wish I could write stories

So gooood
KuroKitsunechan123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
lllllllllllloved it
sammyo3w chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This was so good! It was the perfect length and the writing was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
MORE I WANT MORE!, That was HOT!
Meyers Marie chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Oh my gosh so fucking brilliant. Omggg. Sizzling. You, are, great.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
So good ummm
JustLilNay chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Holy mother of pearl this was amazing. The possessiveness and raw desire was just breath taking. Like literally. I didn't know I was holding my breath through parts of it. I absolutely love your writing style and your portrayal of the characters are spot on. I wish with all my heart you were an Inu-Yasha fan because you would have Sesshomaru on lock down. I am so much of a Kagome/Sesshomaru fan so you writing that would be a dream come true.

But not all dreams do so I will continue to read your other stories and enjoy your beautiful creations!
Kandykornsheba chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Poor ren I hope he does make it a reality
DPWombat chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This is the third Skip Beat lemon I've read so far, and I like it the most so far. Your pacing is quite good. I'd love to see what you could do with a more "realistic" scene, one with conversation. Thank you for this!
freedomwings26 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Ah! How had I not read this before? Or maybe I did... hmmm. Anyways! Lol totally did not think it was a dream or fantasy! Nicely done as always.

I'm actually off to read some of your other stories.