Reviews for Mesmerize
... I was enthralled and lured by your story, never wanting to take my eyes off, so hard to do so even just for a second haha. You're an amazing writer. Like wow... Chizuru and Kasama forever, I think they are the best pair. I don't know why, but when I first seen Hakuoki, I wished they wouldve ended up together. But my sadness kind of thwarthed when you put this beautiful other worldly story in front of peoples eyes. Are you sure you're not a demoness yourself ;)
Nikki chapter 2 . 11/1
Wow .. This is amazingly done... I couldn't stop reading it...
CielSynema chapter 16 . 11/1
I really liked this fic. I legit hated Kazama at first while playing thru the games but he grew on me and his voice is way too sexy which just plays him up even more. Saito has always been my fav but Kazama is giving him a run for his money lol. I had just recently watched the series and OVAs and they've just got me hooked even more. Beside all of that I really did like this fic, the end was a little rushed but still cute none the less. I know it's been awhile but I hope to do write more for this pairing sometime :)
Brenda293 chapter 16 . 9/14
My first Ka-Chi fic . And thank you soooo much for sharing it .
Brenda293 chapter 14 . 9/14
Now his death is better than in the serie .That's for sure .
Brenda293 chapter 13 . 9/14
I still think that Kaoru could have been a better villain in the serie .And become the bad we love to hate .Maybe this time I would actually see that .
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 9/14
That 's one of the thing that did intrigue me in the serie , why Chizuru did not show her demon form . And I thought maybe if she was in real danger a matter of life or death she will transform unless if loosing a love one . But in both case she never did ! Which makes me ask myself why .Now I think I know why .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 9/14
First ,Chizuru is being more courageous which is a good thing . And secondly with the lost of Sannan so early , how will this affect the future ?
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 9/13
She's having a hard time .Yeah . Let's make it even harder !
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 9/13
Kazama is awesome ! Hijikata used to be the number 1 of my list but after I' ve watch the second movie and the OAV's , I have a change of heart .Now HE's my number 1 ,FOREVER !
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 9/13
So enjoyable .And I also like the idea of Chizuru practicing her healing abilities .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 9/13
I'M LOVING IT ! Now if to dream about Kazama ,Chizuru call this a nightmare .I will tell her, she's insane .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 9/13
Actually I do like a lot the alternate the story has take .
trafalgarnami chapter 16 . 8/23
I loved this story! It was worth staying up so late to finish it. Once I read the first chapter it was impossible to just let go :D you did an amazing job, your writing was great and the characters on point!
The Triad Lover chapter 8 . 6/5
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm loving your story! All the tension is wonderful and I think if it keeps up much longer, Chizuru is going to burst! And it's in Heisuke's route that Sen offers to breed with Chikage.