Reviews for Mockingbird
srhittson chapter 26 . 2/24
This story was amazing. I couldn't stop reading it. The emotions were so real. It was amazing and also sading at the same time
aboveeighteenyears chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
A fitting ending. But as a Josh/Mindy fan, I would like to request another chapter. Please! Maybe a short epilogue of their relationship in a few months. There's just not enough of this pairing on fanfiction.
Ezfa chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Love it! Made me cry throughout. Hope to see more!
NoH8-make-a-rainbow chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
I really love soon. :)
memorysdaughter chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I love this story. Just amazing.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2012
Please update this. This fanfiction mesmerized me and I read most of it in one day. It makes my skin crawl - in a good way. It's so beautiful and tragic. I can feel for both of the characters. And oh my god, my Josh/Mindy feels are all over the frickin place. Please update I am in love with this fanfiction ;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Please review omg I am in love with this fanfic ;-;
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 24 . 5/25/2012
I'm so glad that Megan finally told Audrey and Walter that she knows what's going on. I'm glad they don't have to dance around it anymore!
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 22 . 5/4/2012
I hope they can finally start to talk about their feelings! Crying to each other is a start!
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Part 18: Poor Mindy:( I love that Drake was the one she originally clung to, but that, of course, is just my Drindy feels rearing their head. :P

Part 19: I like that Drake is really looking out for Josh. It's so sweet. It's all so terrible that this is tearing the family apart, though. :(

Part 20: D: Oh my god, poor Josh! (Seriously, I'm pretty sure I say 'poor someone' just about every chapter.) I'm glad he's finally letting his emotions out, but aww:(
GirlWednesday chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Megan could be a good ally for Mindy she needs a girl friend to talk to.
GirlWednesday chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
This is your best chapter so far me thinks I love Drake being more understanding and remorceful for being horrible to Mindy, his inclution in the story is making ti really good and I can only hope that Josh will reach out.
GirlWednesday chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Im glad Mindy and her parents got around to talking xx
Azzdj chapter 20 . 4/26/2012
this is so awesome! your writing is really amazing, hope to see more soon!
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Oh, wow! Bombshell! I'm glad that Mindy now knows that she can relate to her mother in some way. She definitely needed that comfort.