Reviews for Mockingbird
aboveeighteenyears chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
A fitting ending. But as a Josh/Mindy fan, I would like to request another chapter. Please! Maybe a short epilogue of their relationship in a few months. There's just not enough of this pairing on fanfiction.
NicaRox chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Love it! Made me cry throughout. Hope to see more!
NoH8-make-a-rainbow chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
I really love soon. :)
memorysdaughter chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I love this story. Just amazing.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2012
Please update this. This fanfiction mesmerized me and I read most of it in one day. It makes my skin crawl - in a good way. It's so beautiful and tragic. I can feel for both of the characters. And oh my god, my Josh/Mindy feels are all over the frickin place. Please update I am in love with this fanfiction ;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Please review omg I am in love with this fanfic ;-;
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 24 . 5/25/2012
I'm so glad that Megan finally told Audrey and Walter that she knows what's going on. I'm glad they don't have to dance around it anymore!
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 22 . 5/4/2012
I hope they can finally start to talk about their feelings! Crying to each other is a start!
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Part 18: Poor Mindy:( I love that Drake was the one she originally clung to, but that, of course, is just my Drindy feels rearing their head. :P

Part 19: I like that Drake is really looking out for Josh. It's so sweet. It's all so terrible that this is tearing the family apart, though. :(

Part 20: D: Oh my god, poor Josh! (Seriously, I'm pretty sure I say 'poor someone' just about every chapter.) I'm glad he's finally letting his emotions out, but aww:(
GirlWednesday chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Megan could be a good ally for Mindy she needs a girl friend to talk to.
GirlWednesday chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
This is your best chapter so far me thinks I love Drake being more understanding and remorceful for being horrible to Mindy, his inclution in the story is making ti really good and I can only hope that Josh will reach out.
GirlWednesday chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Im glad Mindy and her parents got around to talking xx
Azzdj chapter 20 . 4/26/2012
this is so awesome! your writing is really amazing, hope to see more soon!
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Oh, wow! Bombshell! I'm glad that Mindy now knows that she can relate to her mother in some way. She definitely needed that comfort.
GirlWednesday chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
I like how this was more central to drake, those two need eachother and although drake may go about it the wrong way he definatly does care and walter and audrey really do need to get that chat underway, the sooner the better.