Reviews for Child of Sin
doubledamn chapter 3 . 4/8
Srutobi really should have responded with: "He'd be less likely to turn on us if we treated him as a human and stopped trying to kill him."
doubledamn chapter 1 . 4/8
So let's see if we can name what powers Naruto will get. *Side note, I just started watching FullGrownGaming's Kingdom Hearts LP, so the descriptions will most likely seem similar to the Dive to the Heart's descriptions of the Shield, the Wand and the Sword.

1. Pride, The Ultimate Shadow, to command and direct darkness the all encompassing oblivion...

2. Lust, The Ultimate Spear, to pierce any armour (remember that Wrath suggested that Lust's Spear could penetrate Greed's armour), penetrate any defence the most powerful of attacks...

3. Greed, The Ultimate Shield, to defend against all attacks, to repel anything negative from you...

4. Wrath, The Ultimate Eye, to see any weakness, spot any hole in the defence, the perfect moment to strike, the most subtle of all the 7...ironic, considering its current wielder...

5. Gluttony, The Ultimate Stomach, to contain all, to trap all and to lock away all that you can, a powerful ability indeed... if used correctly of course.

6. Envy, The Ultimate Disguise, to take on all forms, be anyone or anything, the perfect tool for a shinobi.

7. Sloth, The Ultimate Strength, to crush all in front of you, a one-man siege engine, if only you muster up the effort...

I tried to give them all appropriate 'Ultimate' names, since the fight with Wrath and Greed Wrath gave all homunculus encountered up to that point 'Ultimate' Abilities and I tries to come up with names for the others since it doesn't continue the trend.

Would each homunculus' ability be stronger depending on how much of their Sin Naruto had originally? So Envy or Greed would probably be the strongest, while Wrath (despite having my favourite power) would be the weakest after Lust. Assuming that Lust is only applicable to the physical attraction of a sexual nature.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
NaruHina and WrathLust please
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
i vote Lust and Wrath(if Wrath is King Bradley) first.
then Greed and Envy.
then Gluttony and Sloth(the Giant).
i'd also add in Wrath aka Vanity (Izumi's Monster Son) and Sloth aka Apathy (Trisha Elrick)

Vanity and Apathy were once among the 7 sins, but they wre replaced, Apathy with Sloth, and Vanity with Envy.
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Gotta would have been a bit awkward for them to act positively about them inhibiting a human boy, instead of another homunculus.

Glad that Envy got picked, her abilities seem crucial at the moment. Turning your skin into...metal isn't the most subtle ability, but shape shifting is useful for a lot more than just combat purposes.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Pfft! Naruto being such a hilarious dumbass...was gonna choose Gluttony just to eat more he could afford it. I bet he didn't even think hi choice :3
CatLoverx33 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
kurifu gari chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Ill adopt it
movielover312 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
could you update soon please
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Omg i love it
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Naruto & Ino its a good option! Update soon! I love this fanfic!
Demon of chaos chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Love the story the ideas about father is the most instring hope who ever contue the story will do a good job. Ps just an idea but why not have one like the great great grand son or dagther of someone from the fma show
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Cool story start working on it again.
Unkown Being chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Is It Ok If I Can Adopte It?
GoldenDragon14 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Such a shame :( Well, I liked the story. Lin Yao being Rikudou Sennin is quite interesting I must say.