Reviews for Child of Sin
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
NaruHina and WrathLust please
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
i vote Lust and Wrath(if Wrath is King Bradley) first.
then Greed and Envy.
then Gluttony and Sloth(the Giant).
i'd also add in Wrath aka Vanity (Izumi's Monster Son) and Sloth aka Apathy (Trisha Elrick)

Vanity and Apathy were once among the 7 sins, but they wre replaced, Apathy with Sloth, and Vanity with Envy.
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Gotta admit...it would have been a bit awkward for them to act positively about them inhibiting a human boy, instead of another homunculus.

Glad that Envy got picked, her abilities seem crucial at the moment. Turning your skin into...metal isn't the most subtle ability, but shape shifting is useful for a lot more than just combat purposes.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Pfft! Naruto being such a hilarious dumbass...was gonna choose Gluttony just to eat more Ramen...like he could afford it. I bet he didn't even think hi choice :3
CatLoverx33 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
"I'M NOT A HERMAPHRODITE, AND YOU FOUR HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WORD!?" LOL XD
kurifu gari chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Ill adopt it
movielover312 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
could you update soon please
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Omg i love it
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Naruto & Ino its a good option! Update soon! I love this fanfic!
Demon of chaos chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Love the story the ideas about father is the most instring hope who ever contue the story will do a good job. Ps just an idea but why not have one like the great great grand son or dagther of someone from the fma show
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Cool story start working on it again.
Unkown Being chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Is It Ok If I Can Adopte It?
GoldenDragon14 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Such a shame :( Well, I liked the story. Lin Yao being Rikudou Sennin is quite interesting I must say.
karin chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
the hyuga accident happend before, I think Hinata was 4 or 5
Karin chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
In that case I hope to see greed whe naruto enters the academy, and to blame sasuke on the pranks is cool, good choice in envy