Reviews for My Immortal: Another Commentary! Yay!
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
So I'm guessing that the ghost of Cedric possessed Hagrid.. who was a student... who in turn is a pedophile...
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Wait! you can stick a steak into your heart? What?
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
The funny thing is, the writer asks for opinions and when she gets truthful ones, she says they're preps. *deadpan*.
Commodore chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Ok, this is freaking hilarious Katherine
You should do more of these
emsaduem chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Post up new! This is freaking hilarious and I want more!
Memento Mori-Pontifex Mortis chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Would it be weird for me to say I love you? You make the story ten times more funny then it was to read it! I'm laughing so much I'm choking on air. Can't wait for your later commentary... :)
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
As I'm sure you know by now, smiling at someone and THEN opening eyes is common in this story.
InsignificantBlimp chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
This just made my night xD or... morning, I guess :P I'm pretty sure I started crying at some point, trying not to start rolling around on my floor laughing :'D Please update soon, I can't wait to read more! (:
Good boy-chan chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
Albert vs. Albus. Ooh, how preppy. -_-

Oh dear, maybe I'm a prep because I go to a private school! And wear black! And metal accents! But I don't dress like a slut! Yup, I'm a prep. NOT. Fuck you, Tara.
ColteeYT chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
My brain cells are slowly leaving me behind.
Canyon's Rose chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
I read the author notes :3 Please keep doing as you do, I enjoy your sarcasm immensely.

Lots of love, Canyon's Rose.
Good boy-chan chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Haha Muggle...you never fail to amuse me. Even though I read like half of this during Drama while you we're working on it...XD

ORGIES EVERYWHERE!
Good boy-chan chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
Just so you know, Muggle, "kawaii" means cute. Every otaku knows that. So their conversation went like this...

Ebony/Eboby/Enoby/Enony/Ebondy/Ebooby: "Maybe Willow will die too."

B'loody Mary/Hermione: "Cute. Oh yeah and I murdered her and Lupin did it with her because he's into necrophilia."

Ebony/Eboby/Enoby/Enony/Ebondy/Ebooby: "Cute."
Tlaloc chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
What happened to Voldemort? Thee/thou? WAAAAAT? And crookshanks/ seriously? *silent moment* !

*Wipes away tears of mirth*
Tlaloc chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
unlike this author, it is not often that I find myself lacking the necessary vocabulary to articulate myself in terms acceptable to polite society. This is one of those times. THERE ARE NO WORDS, MAN. NO WORDS.