Reviews for The Spaces Between
lucawindmover chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow, this was amazing. I just finished reading your Teen Wolf story and saw that you'd written for another of my favorite fandoms...and not only that but my Supernatural OTP. This was magnificent. I think you captured them both so well. It's the best Dean and Jo I've ever read. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow that was good funny thing was that episode happened to be on while I read this story! Jo/Dean so shuould have been together! My favorite sentence was: she thought she might have forgotten her own name. But not his. "God, Dean," she cried into his neck. "Please, I'm so close..."
That was a hot and great story! Love it
brokenbones14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
absolutely amazing fic! I have never read a better Dean/Jo story..please do a follow up
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was perfect. I've never read a fic that was more in character than this one. Reading it was like watching a SPN episode. I could hear their voices and see what was happening in my mind's eye. Perfect. Well done. Thank you.
Annalay chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
OMG it was amazing really I stop working I just read and God now it's really late but the story has done the magic IT WAS REALLY AMAZING the emotions and the characters I like Jo and Dean together and you made them even more cute:D
L chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my god. MORE, I'M BEGGING YOU.
EvaDean chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That. Was. AWESOME! Such a great story and intimate description. Loved it!
pisces317 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was fantastic!

Not necessarily my cup o' tea for whump but it made up for it in so many other ways ;) You're a great writer.
deansmistress22 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love this story. The characterization is fantastic. Compleatly Dean/Jo. The sex was hot, urgent, primal yet compleatly passion filled with the hint of a future perfect for Dean/Jo. I would love love love to see a second part to this. I hope you think about writting more!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh. My. God. Shut the front door. This is epic...and it makes things I've written that I thought were good look amateur in comparison. Just...wow.

So many good lines, but this in particular stuck out: "...his face sliding into a casual and easy grin that had been winning girls over from broom closets to back seats since he was fifteen..."

And Ellen catching them in the act? Yeah...that was pretty brilliant. Definitely revisiting this one!
Aoife O'Hara chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This, my friend, is beautiful. It's what I've always wanted to read about them.

Grace chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Interesting read. Very...descriptive. :P

Great job, your characterizations were very well done. :)
vercahavlova chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is really amazing :) I felt that tension and here we can see just how Dean and Jo are meant! I can imagine No exit just like this.

I hope you write more for this, or for Dean and Jo at least :)
SaceSage chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Holy crap. That was heartbreaking, boneaching-ly beautiful, plain and simple. Everything was just perfect and you captured Dean and Jo's voices to a T. I don't know what I love more, it was all just...wow.

WOW.

I've read a lot of 'what if' fics about if Dean and Jo had had sex in 'No Exit' and this, I think, captures the essence of that time the best. Jo's greeness, her being self conscious in ways-and then Dean, smart alecky, but still worn as ever.

Your description's really bring them to life and I can see every look and movement in my mind just as easily as if I'd seen it on Tv. I'm pretty sure this is canon now. How could it not? It all fits so perfectly and has the same, bittersweet tone of the show.

You deserve a serious award for this amazing piece of fanfiction. 333
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Brilliant... just brilliant. The type of writing that renders you awed, and leaves you feeling totally satisfied with what you've just read.

I could see you poured your heart and soul into that, and it was an amazing piece to be proud of. I notice it's not yet marked as complete, so I hope you add more at a later date, or at least consider writing more for Dean and Jo.