Reviews for Shakugan no Shana: Eternal Legacy
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Yes, YES, YUSSSSS!

ETERNAL LEGACY! IT LIIIIIIIIVEEESSSS!
KyomuGandra chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
How often can we expect new chapters to be released? Just for future reference, and so I have something to look forward to on certain days.
TheRealShyGuy chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Really interesting chapter. Really new & unique setting for a Shana FF

Looks like it's been another 16-18 years in the future, and Shana & Yuji have succeeded in making their perfect world where everyone can live in harmony. But where have Shana & Yuji disappeared to?

The great part about this chapter is that it's become an open playing field; the story could go in any direction at this point. I'll be interested in seeing how your story develops.

But again with the criticism from moi; It needs to be more descriptive.

For example, Yukari is walking down the road with her friend ( I love the use of the name btw );You could add in an internal monologue for Yukari, explaining what has really happened in 18 years.

Than they arrive at Giralda Inc; You could be a little more descriptive of you surroundings and the tower itself. ( e.g. there were denizens and humans walking about going by their business, chatting friendly joking ect. and then about the tower, it's more than just tall; It's practically a piece of art, rather than just the HQ of an organisation that changed the world. )

These are just suggestions and things to help you improve your writing in the future, it's your story so write it your own way yeah?

Anyways, I wait in anticipation for your next instalment of Shakugan no Shana: Eternal Legacy.

Keep up to good work!

~Southy
Fire lord 626 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
What!

How and why did the true Trinity suddenly disappeared?

Does Yukari have any powers by any chance? When will you update your one-shots on the eternal alliance extended?

Why is the timeline such a fast forward by more than 10 years?

To be honest, it is not bad and quite the blood raiser. Thrilling! Keep up the great work Senior!

One more thing, please take a look at my fanfics and review, it's really interesting.

Signing off!

Best Regards, Fire Lord 626
Fire lord 626 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Dear Sir, I have always been a huge fan of your stories on shakugan no shana stories ever since I saw them!

The first chapter is great I will read the next one soon as it is late for me now but please keep it up!

Ps please take a look at my fanfics and review them so that I can improve them.

I await your advice, senior

By the way, the wedding was simply beautiful Sob! Wah! (Crying now!)
Sacchin chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Niice! I wonder what happened to Hecate, Yuji, and Shana... O.O Please update soon! :D
Icebound Observer chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Good to have ya back, the archive has been rather...sub-par in your absence. Looking forward to more, and hoping Markal gets back into the swing of things as well...parody or not, Shakugan no Yuji is awesome and all of have been waiting for quite some time now.
TheRealShyGuy chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
And JohnPeacekeeper makes his triumphant return to the world of Shakugan no Shana! Nice to have you back man.

Lovely ceremony you've got here. Very cute with Shana & Yuji at the alter ( We fans cannot get enough of them two in embarrassing/cute moments! ) And since season 3 of the anime has been coming out I can actually put a face to the names of the characters, whick is nice for a change! Your bound to get more people Reviewing your stuff since Shana is really popular this year.

I really like how all the characters have all bonded over the years that have passed and the closeness that they all share, but i was a bit surprised that Kazumi had died :( .

When did THAT happen? ( It's been to long since I read "Part 2" ( As your fandom call it )) I expect her to be with a denizen or something, and being happy... But she's DEAD? Jee... that's a bit depressing. I don't suppose you could write her back in? LOL _

But anyway, Your writing still hasn't lost it's touch which is lovely to see. It's nice to see an author with some writing that really flows. My only criticism, is to put more detail into the setting and background. It kind-of felt like there was only a couple of people at the ceremony... AND they didn't applaud the newly-weds as they kissed. ( Awkward... *Figits and Shifts eyes* ) lol

Let's just say that everyone has some room for improvement, even JohnPeaceKeeper ( legend "Shana" FF writer that you are! )

Keep up to good work, and keep writing!

~Southy

P.s. Sorry for writing a review that's a bit all over the place. It's like midnight over here right now... ( Oh, that's an unintentional pun! LOL _ )
KyomuGandra chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Well, I have to say I wasn't expecting to ever see a continuation to this series. I'm happy to see it being continued. Looking forward to the coming chapters.
CapoExecutor chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I guess I've gotten old but seeing your comeback to finish things up sure ignites a fiery interest in what you can do.

;_; I'll miss Hecate's hat.

Anyways, wedding scene sure is smooth and I do anticipate on the plot that is to come with this.

Great to see that you haven't lost a step and I look forward to the next chapter.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4