Reviews for 2 The Catamite
Annie chapter 26 . 1/7
Hi! I read this a long time ago and just reread it. The only parts I really remembered were the ones about Helena and the house elves, which is surprising, but they are unique characters to this story, original characters, and you obviously did a memorable job with all of them. The standard angst, romance, action, slash, etc. have been done to death in a hundred thousand other Snarry stories, so I appreciate you coming up with a new angle.
Heksie chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Thank you!
Guest in Europe chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
Thank you for this incredibly moving story. It was a tough read in places, as you warned it would be, but very well worth it.
It is also a pleasure to read such well-written work.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 26 . 3/16/2013
Thank you so much for such a amazing story that has touched my heart and soul. Thank you.
Blackadder chapter 26 . 3/16/2013
This final has been incredible. You wouldn't imagine that Helena had been raped. I have read your story in two days (pre and sequel), two days that i have been inmerse in the world that have you written... Hope you continue writting :)
Angelic Abomination chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
This was just as brilliant and engaging as the first. Yes I cried and yes it has made me think. Which only proves to me just how awesome a writer you are.
I would recommend this wholeheartedly to anyone who asks me.
Thank you for a well spent 8hrs reading.
VampQhuinn chapter 26 . 8/22/2012
Wow. You really know how to put a couple through the paces. I totally enjoyed this story. Your writing is well thought out and researched. You were able to bring out Harry's resolve we all love in different situations. I really enjoyed your writing and hope you continue even if it isn't fanfiction.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
I loved this! Both your stories are so emotional and detailed. The deep, raw feelings and subjects breached truly make the stories so real. Great job.
khendraja-aro chapter 26 . 8/3/2012
Merci pour cette fiction, elle m'a touchée et interpellée. Le viol traité avec pudeur, la lente remontée des profondeurs à travers ce chemin de rédemption dans une émotion juste donnent à ce texte une densité et une belle profondeur.
Je vous remercie d'avoir écrit sur un sujet qui semble être pour une grande partie d'auteurs de fanfic, juste un accessoire érotique, et d'en avoir fait une fic qui exprime une justesse.

Khendraja
chichowchow chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
thanks for the intro I'm going to read the other story first. i appreciate everyone who has both the imagination and the gumption to write.
suala chapter 26 . 4/19/2012
I am a little wee bit disappointed. I expected there would be a connection to the third volume, that there would be several topics left open and I really did not expected the end as it was (Harry publishing a book and others reading it).

Still, I admire your work, it is easy to read, the first half of The Catamite is quite addictive. But as I wrote earlier, it seem a bit unreal how quick the recovery from the Opium addiction might be.

I am glad I found this story amongst the others and I will recommenc it to others.

I am looking forward to your next story (third part of Tenacity of Love)! Hodně štěstí! (Good luck!)
suala chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
I still cannot believe that Harry restored to health so quickly. It almost seems that it is easy to leave Opium addiction. I expected Harry to have nightmares or attacks of anxiety, not to mention troubles with sexual relations. But I appreciate the Counselors work, it really fitted.

Im pleased that Harry found his peace with Severus, in Tuscany, its wonderful. But something tells me more is yet to come...isnt it? :-)
suala chapter 19 . 4/18/2012
As odd as it may be, I cant get used to Severus calling Harry "My love" :D...it sounds just a bit off to me...
suala chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
*Thumbs up* for Helena! Oh yeeaah! Girl, you are doing a wonderful job!
suala chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Its a pity that every chapter is named acording to the content. It reveals what is to come...So the reader isnt thrilled as much when he/she meets the title of the chapter that actually answers her/his questions (or fears) about how the story will develop..
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »