Reviews for The Tenacity of Love
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 25 . 3/23
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
edf-k chapter 25 . 3/9
Wow. This story was written very well (and was pretty concise considering the subject matter), grabbed my attention from the beginning and would not let go. The beginning chapters, while horrific in what Harry was enduring, showcased exactly how monstrous Voldemort was. I knew immediately with his capture that it would take a miracle for Harry to survive what that vile thing had in mind for him. I have NEVER been more happy with a character's demise than Voldemorts; it was very poetic (thank you Widgen for both the method of the demise and getting him the heck outta there immediately afterward).
Harry's recovery was written very well and the plot of the entire story moved fluidly chapter to chapter. There wasn't any 'rough transitions' for me making it an enjoyable read (not the subject matter, but that the chapters weren't disjointed). All in all, I would highly recommend these two stories to anyone looking for a good read.
First I had to re-read the story before this, just to remind myself what happen in it !

After that I read this one and I found that I liked this one better than the last one.

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: I'll keep an eye out of any thing else that you may do in the future !
Annie chapter 26 . 1/7/2015
Hi! I read this a long time ago and just reread it. The only parts I really remembered were the ones about Helena and the house elves, which is surprising, but they are unique characters to this story, original characters, and you obviously did a memorable job with all of them. The standard angst, romance, action, slash, etc. have been done to death in a hundred thousand other Snarry stories, so I appreciate you coming up with a new angle.
Heksie chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Thank you!
Guest in Europe chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
Thank you for this incredibly moving story. It was a tough read in places, as you warned it would be, but very well worth it.
It is also a pleasure to read such well-written work.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 26 . 3/16/2013
Thank you so much for such a amazing story that has touched my heart and soul. Thank you.
Blackadder chapter 26 . 3/16/2013
This final has been incredible. You wouldn't imagine that Helena had been raped. I have read your story in two days (pre and sequel), two days that i have been inmerse in the world that have you written... Hope you continue writting :)
Angelic Abomination chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
This was just as brilliant and engaging as the first. Yes I cried and yes it has made me think. Which only proves to me just how awesome a writer you are.
I would recommend this wholeheartedly to anyone who asks me.
Thank you for a well spent 8hrs reading.
VampQhuinn chapter 26 . 8/22/2012
Wow. You really know how to put a couple through the paces. I totally enjoyed this story. Your writing is well thought out and researched. You were able to bring out Harry's resolve we all love in different situations. I really enjoyed your writing and hope you continue even if it isn't fanfiction.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
I loved this! Both your stories are so emotional and detailed. The deep, raw feelings and subjects breached truly make the stories so real. Great job.
khendraja-aro chapter 26 . 8/3/2012
Merci pour cette fiction, elle m'a touchée et interpellée. Le viol traité avec pudeur, la lente remontée des profondeurs à travers ce chemin de rédemption dans une émotion juste donnent à ce texte une densité et une belle profondeur.
Je vous remercie d'avoir écrit sur un sujet qui semble être pour une grande partie d'auteurs de fanfic, juste un accessoire érotique, et d'en avoir fait une fic qui exprime une justesse.

Khendraja
chichowchow chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
thanks for the intro I'm going to read the other story first. i appreciate everyone who has both the imagination and the gumption to write.
suala chapter 26 . 4/19/2012
I am a little wee bit disappointed. I expected there would be a connection to the third volume, that there would be several topics left open and I really did not expected the end as it was (Harry publishing a book and others reading it).

Still, I admire your work, it is easy to read, the first half of The Catamite is quite addictive. But as I wrote earlier, it seem a bit unreal how quick the recovery from the Opium addiction might be.

I am glad I found this story amongst the others and I will recommenc it to others.

I am looking forward to your next story (third part of Tenacity of Love)! Hodně štěstí! (Good luck!)
suala chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
I still cannot believe that Harry restored to health so quickly. It almost seems that it is easy to leave Opium addiction. I expected Harry to have nightmares or attacks of anxiety, not to mention troubles with sexual relations. But I appreciate the Counselors work, it really fitted.

Im pleased that Harry found his peace with Severus, in Tuscany, its wonderful. But something tells me more is yet to come...isnt it? :-)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »