Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
Rhiannamator chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Oh my poor boys! Adan's dug himself so far down. I don't blame Jeff for being so angry, Adam should have talked to him in the first place. It seems impossible that they'd ever rediscover each other now.. but this poor Jedam fangirl can hope. & sweet wonderful Jay, always there to support his brother. I always love how you write him. Hope to see more soon!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Oh man...This was painful to read. But yet again, so nicely written. I still feel utterly bad for Adam more than anything else, because Jeff is hurting and rightfully so but Adam is the one who has been suffering for so long with guilt, unhappiness, pain. Jeff is shocked and taken aback right now. But hopefully with the passage of time he'll think about it and be able to see what part he played in pushing Adam into another man's arms. Like LD said, he took Adam for granted. He didn't pay him attention enough to realize what Adam was going through. He just assumed everything was alright while he went on about his life and activities. He did neglect Adam without knowing and that is the sad part as how its not his fault considering his lack of realization.

I honestly didn't expect them to be together after that. I expected Jeff to break things up. But I am really worried about what Adam will do now. Where is Randy? What's his take on this? Even if he wants to take Adam in, I don't know if Adam will be willing to be with him. All we have to is wait and see.

THANK YOU for another amazing update to one of my fav Adam fic going on. Such a fun read.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Now as much as I love Adam, I know what he did was wrong, but Jeff in many ways was just as wrong. He would have rather been with his friends than with Adam...he shoved Adam into the corner and just assumed he was there and happy to be there as well...you can't do that to the person you love and expect them to just "be there."

There was a lot of being taken for granted on both sides, but I think more for Jeff. He just took it for granted that they were happy...he didn't talk either.

If Randy loves Adam so much, where was he these last four days...didn't show much support and that should tell Adam something...

As much as I hate to see Adam as the one being throw out, I can't say I really blame Jeff.

At least Adam said how he felt and that's good...maybe it is a place for them to start rebuilding...I do think they love each other, they just need to find a way to get that old spark back.

This was an excellent chapter and extremely well written in the point it was trying to make. It was good to see an update with this story!

Update again soon please, this one really is fantastic.
MaggotAngel chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
I hope things work out between the boys, and if not, Adam gets the snot kicked out of him.
Please update again soon.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
VERY happy to see an update. I missed this story a lot. And a very good follow up chapter. Loving the angst and drama. Such a mess created which we have no idea how will resolve. Or it ever will be.

Jeff's reaction was written very well. You execute your writing so nicely. Poor Adam. Embarrassment, guilt, shame, hurt, agony...I will be really surprised if this doesn't break him. This wasn't the way Jeff should have found about it...But then it wasn't gonna remain in shadows forever. And its kinda good that before taking that serious step of marriage its all opened so Adam and Jeff both can be safe from the misery that might be tougher than this.

I feel so bad for Adam. At least Jeff should know why Adam felt doing what he did. Loved how Jay was there. He's always Adam's shoulder, and I love it. He's the only comfort Adam can get now. I dunno how Adam will face Jeff's family now. Jay better take him home with him.

Best of luck with your real life. I hope everything falls into order. Thanks for the awesome update.
Lovergyul chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Jeff should've punched him in the face. Ugh...poor guy! Adam should've just stop being a pussy and tell the truth. Smh...what a mess!
MaggotAngel chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Update again soon please. I have to know what's going to happen next.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
First, I hope things are going better for you...we all have rough patches and things going on in "real life" but it still isn't easy sometimes...my thoughts are with you.

Well, as much as love my blond baby, he DID bring this on himself...my only hope is that somehow, he either works things out with Jeff or Randy REALLY wants and loves him (this I doubt for some reason).

At least Jason is there for him and even if he doesn't approve of what Adam did, is there for him.

i am glad to see a new chapter on this one, I have been missing it and I hope you update soon.

(I find that writing stories is my best therapy for my problems and issues. I would be in tears from my chronic pain constantly if it wasn't for my writing, so glad to see you didn't let things keep you from it)
JoMoFan-spot chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Damn.

Adam is trying his best to NOT be selfish for the moment at least but Randy is making it way to hard. Although, I do think marrying Jeff won't be the best idea but can you really blame him for not wanting to be the bad guy and the betrayer for this family? Everyone is so loving and welcoming with him. Jeff is too far blinded to Adam's problems to ever understand his point of view. Jay is an awesome support though. No matter what, we know he'll be there for Adam.

The scene between Randy & Adam...wonderfully written. I dunno what to make of Randy's declaration of love. He definitely seem obsessed with Adam. I don't blame him. Adam is a captivating beauty. And Adam do come to him too. Adam is marrying Jeff cuz he feel obligated but I don't know how appropriate Randy's behavior is here.

Fuck...If Jeff figures it out...they're in deep shit. If he doesn't, its hell for Adam too. Either way, he's got no way out except for heartbreak.

Awesome chapter. Hope to see an update soon!
cathy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter!
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
You are absolutely cruel for this chapter ending and I love you for it!

This chapter was great from the first word to the very last one! Great job!

I can't wait until shit hits the fan next chapter! Addy's got some 'splainin to do...
LadyDragonsblood chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Fantastic chapter with the emotions.

I KNEW Adam and Randy would get caught, I just wasn't expecting it to be right then and by Jeff...

I really don't know who Adam should be with...Yes, the realtionhip with Jeff is tired and comfortable, and Randy is fast and exciting, but Adam needs to figure out who he really really loves deep down and who loves him in return.

Randy cant just think he loves him...

This is a very difficult situation and I love the way you are telling it.

Update soon please!
SecondCitySavage chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Finally! Oh My God! I can't wait to see what happens next!
MaggotAngel chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
And the other shoe has dropped...

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Please update soon, this fic is awesome!
Rhiannamator chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
D'OH! Wonder how much of that Jeff heard. Guess he knows the truth now. At least he saw Adam resisting, saying it was over, that he chose Jeff.. but that might not matter. He still went behind his back. Oh, poor Adam, he was trying so hard, too. Damn you, Randy!

Also, *giggles at Heath*