Reviews for April Fish
wtchcool chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
*nods* Am wondering that and also if I want to know.

It seems like he was a good friend to Max, if you overlook the fact that he gave him a drink that had snakes in it. *shudders* The hell was he thinking? Oh, that's right; he was drunk. *sighs*

But nice chapter. Didn't spot any quibbles.
DixonVixen93 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Lol! Good one, Gregor.

I don't think he's lost his marbles. I certainly would've wanted to do the same. :P

Nice work, no quibbles. :)

wtchcool chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure he has. Too much time in Owl Island, I suppose.

Heh. Just when we thought Pence was torturing Vince, you discover a new torture method! And one that involves pairing him with a contortionist, no less! Oh, the possibilities. I salute you.

Didn't spot any quibbles.
DixonVixen93 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Well, well, they *do* make a cute couple! And of course Ruvi is in for a beating later, Vince is still gonna kill him. Although... *pushes Orwell over to him* If he would become otherwise *occupied*... *grins sheepishly*

Anyway, a very nice chapter. Glad too see Dana happy, and it's kinda endearing to see Ruvi sweet like that.

wtchcool chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
*headdesks* Ruvi is in for a beating, of course. Hmm. You know, people already assume Vince has committed murder...

Gah! Of course he knows better, that's because he's worked with her husband! Or is that against...?

Quibbles: 1. You wrote "he'd had hung himself" instead of "he'd have hung himself." 2. You misspelled forgiveness. 3. I've never heard of it before, but I checked and it appears you meant to say "shawarma", not "showarma."

Okay, Trip giving Max a run for his money is amusing... That's really about the best I can say after so much headwalling.
wtchcool chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
Well of course Vince should've "brought himself back to life"! Yeesh, I thought he was naive, not completely braindead. I don't think Dana would stay with Philips if she learned that he was the one who stapled the Chess mask to her husband's head. I hope the guilt keeps him up at night and haunts him and...

*coughs* Don't recall any quibbles, although I don't think you explained why he was over for the cup of coffee in the first place.

And wow. Now I want to know why Trip was watching that movie...and why he didn't hold out for more than five dollars. :D (That bit was hilarious.)

*sighs* No getting on board with this ship. Ever. I don't care what he looks like... well, maybe I do, but that's not the point. ...Where was I? Oh, that's right. Aside from the random ship, good writing.
DixonVixen93 chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
*cracks up at the reference* Oh yes, *that* movie. Great job. I literally laughed out loud at that. Good thing my parents are deep sleepers...

I like this pairing! It's cute, and I'm glad to see Dana moving on. *pushes Vince over to Orwell* Now, go cry to her. :)

At least Trip likes Jacob, though, that's always a good sign. :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
This was actually really cute! I liked how you broke down the year and wrote little blurbs about each month. That was a very creative thing to do, and it worked out fine. :)

Dana/Vince is growing on me, that's for sure. So good job!

Wonderful little chapter. Looking forward to the next pairing,

wtchcool chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
What? Stop writing? But we need people to write for Dana/Vince and I can't now. (Although, this chapter isn't the one I think needs a spin-off, but still...)

Let's see, quibbles... I think you have like a double-negative under November, "it wasn't an experience neither she nor her husband..." Shouldn't that be "it wasn't an experience either..."? Also you wrote "obstretician" instead of "obstetrician." And I don't know whether you wanted to capitalize police department under July when Vince took the job with the PCPD.

Other comments: Gah! Vince and Dana are so cute together! Even though Vince has to put up with his mother-in-law. But he could have worse in-laws, really. ;)

Those the Jackals popping up in September? :) Quite rude of them to not introduce themselves.

Good fluffy chapter. I approve, especially of baby!Trip.
DixonVixen93 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Very good chapter! It was a change, but a very nice, very sexy change. :P

Chess is a very, very naughty villain, but we wouldn't have him any other way!

Chess/Vince definitely works. An interesting gutter, that's for sure. :)

dem bones chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Love the chapter though at the top of the chapter you refer to this as chapter 3.

So what shippings have you done so far? I'm kind of lost.
wtchcool chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Just want to make sure I've got the bases covered: FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME. There. Now does it get its own story?

Wow. I think it's quite safe to say this is my favorite chapter. :D

God. If Chess keeps this to himself he's evil. Then again, if Peter finds out he'll think Chess is evil. (Oh wait, Chess is... Nope. Can't be bothered to care at the moment.)

Only quibble that came to my attention was in the chapter title. You have it spelled correctly in the text, but you left out the 't' of "Affliction" elsewhere.

LOVED IT!
wtchcool chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Woo-hoo an update!

A pot of coffee? Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. They were doing a segment on caffeine addiction on the news the other night.

*stares* Peter made Vince an offer and Vince just arrested him. :( But why? It's not like he was married to Dana in this 'verse! Lol.

Oh, Jack. You're allowed to turn down a potential client if you want to and it should be easier if you're a partner in the firm. On the other hand, think of the legal fees...

Didn't spot any quibbles.

Yes, they do make a good couple. *coos* Enjoyed the chapter, despite Vince refusing Peter's offer. Nice work.
DixonVixen93 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
They do make a cute couple. :) Though, Vince isn't involved with Peter *or* Orwell? Huh. Oh well. Maybe that'll happen if they cross paths somehow. *shoves Vince over to Jamie* Oops. Did I do that? *evil grin*

My silliness aside, this was a really good chapter. I'm glad to see Dana happy. :)

Looking forward to more!

DixonVixen93 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Vince probably had a conniption, but I'm sure he would get over it. (Would this be a universe with Vinwell? *is curious*)

I actually think this pairing is sweet! Peter can be rather charming, can't he?

And kudos on the layout of this chapter; it's pretty cool. :)

My favorite part of this chapter was the wedding snapshot at the end. *coos* That was so cute! And of course Dana would never outgrow the nickname Princess; who does? :) *coos at Dana and her daddy*

Lovely chapter. :)