Reviews for A moment
am nobody chapter 6 . 3/16
I don't know, I'm not a big fan of uke!inuyasha cause he seem too wimpy and complete OOC. Especially when ppl make him human. I watch the show and he not really like that. Stories like this makes me stop reading. :/ You might as well change the InuxKouga to KougaxInu since it has nothing to do with the story. A complete waste of my time.
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 15 . 3/15
Wow I just read your story and it was awesome I loved to read more
lance215 chapter 15 . 3/1
aaaaaaaw poor shippo soo sweet!
i cant wit to see daddy yasha in action and daddy koga with babies in his arms...aaaaaa i'm drooling!
they are soo cute you really have to update soonc ause i cant wait!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 15 . 2/28
Aww
Peya Luna chapter 15 . 2/27
no wonder shippo got worried! as for future events: will there be one pup or several? dogs and wolves usually have a full litter after all! how will sess react to becomming an uncle? btw, did he ever thank kouga for taking care of a terrified rin after the attack? will all of kougas pack be happy with kouga getting heirs that wont be fully demon? not to mention, him mating inu came totally out of the left field, i wouldnt be suprised if some wenches secretly had their eye on the alpha, only to loose to a halfbreed? will inu and his inner deomon learn to get along to the point hell be able to transform? and last but not least, what is naraku up to?

p.s: and lets not forget your other stories - im beyond impatient for an update of your souta/inu story. kagome needs a good spanking at the very least!
DevoraDeath chapter 15 . 2/25
3 I luved it! cant wait till the next chapter.
4701rose chapter 15 . 2/25
I liked it. In reality, us older kids actually do get shoved onto others and forgotten when our younger siblings are born, so this is a nice touch. I loved the humor at the end.
lance215 chapter 14 . 2/25
i love this cap! inu-chan and kou-kun are soooooo sweet that i almmost got cavitys XD but really like this fic, and i like mpreg even if some people are against it, an hormonal inuyasha, feel the fear kouga! muajajajaja

kisses!
KeshayaRock chapter 15 . 2/24
Please continue!
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 15 . 2/24
Had to play catch up, but whoo hoo, awesome
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 13 . 2/24
Wow, that was unexpected
Lord Geovanni chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I REALLY wish that people would actually put the correct pairing in the description. InuXKou means Dom!Inuyasha/Sub!Kouga. If you meant otherwise, you should have written it as KouXInu. Or at the very least, have placed your little message at the top of the chapter instead of the bottom. I know that it probably sounds like I am whining, however I am getting SICK of people not paying close attention to this. It DOESN'T MATTER at this point if Inuyasha gets to be on top at some point. I came to this story because it was InuXKouga. What a disappointing waste of my time.
reen212000 chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Yay! An update!
Manga nerdette chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
WOW! Those are baaaaad mood such a cool story:)
DevoraDeath chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
lol cant wait for the next chapter