Reviews for That's What Friends Are For
illuminata79 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Sorry to be so late in reading this!

What a lovely story, focusing on the interpersonal aspects of their relationship at a time when both of them have finally come to admit to themselves that this has become a whole lot more than just a working partnership.

I hated Jeremy as much as Jacob did from the first minute on, and you fooled me into thinking she was really feeling something for him from the way you described their behaviour at the gallery. I could see his cat-that-got-the-canary smile when Rachel asked for his help! Very good idea to have them watch each other's back in a totally different context. Great reading!

Oh, and I loved the image of Jacob in his tailored suit and green tie ...
kygal chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Loved it. What else is new. Love how this relationship has evolved and cant wait for more.
Roofran411 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
We have had to wait a while for this. It was worth it I loved it. I had a smile on my face from start to finish.

On a more serious note;your Hood and Rachel are true to their screen characters,

Your writing as ever is elegant and neat.

I bow to you, my good friend!
anyother chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Another perfect Jacob and Rachel story.I'm fond of the stories in which they've confessed their love for eachother, but your 'anticipation' stories, where they have difficulty interpreting one another's feelings, are even better - that's somehow the best bit, isn't it? Love the pale green tie by the way!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
You have a magic touch with Rachel and Jacob. I love seeing them come alive on paper as you take us deeper into the beginnings of their relationship. This story fits perfectly between the New York episode (its nice to see that someone else thought Rachel was upset when he asked her about her perfume) and Media.