Reviews for Waking Up
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/11
Very good this story, like how you portrayed the hallucinations with the devil, and the attack in the shower and all the help you gave Dean
Sometimes in the series, I achoo they underestimate the horror of the cage and the memories and hallucinations were 180 years, it is no small feat. And it's really hard for someone to understand what he's going through with all this
But I liked the attitude of the Dean, ensuring that he is not alone and trying to understand what he's going
Not that the series it is not supported, but it was better here
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is just so hard, I wonder how far gone Sam had to be before he just told poor Dean that hallucinations of Lucifer were back worse than ever.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I think it broke everybody's heart. The poor thing. I was thinking the whole time "Will somebody wake Dean up so he can help him?" But nobody did. I didn't think they would to be honest. Anyway we all know it will get worse before it get's better. That's Supernatural for you.

Anyway I would love to see something like your story happening on the show. At least Dean would have some clue that Sammy was sick again. I just wonder if Dean will ever know the whole reason Sam let Lucifer back in was because of him. I kind of hope not cause then he'll feel guilty. I swear I'm Jewish but NOBODY in my family does guilt half as well as the Winchester boys! Great Job!
threedays chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh wow, this is perfect! You write them all well, but man, your Lucifer is just dead-on. I love when he starts narrating. And in a horrified sort of way, I love this: "He's gone crazy. He knows he has –But, he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to." The helplessness and terror in that line is palpable.
ElizaT chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Isso foi simplesmente...

perfeito...

Isso foi incrível, sabia?

Nem sei como dizer, mas nem preciso, você sabe.

Parabéns, beijos!

e, novamente, foi perfeito!
FireKumori mage chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Love this so much. Spot on. I'm hoping the show will have something similar. Or at least not just brush it back under the rug, you know? Poor poor Sam. The look in his eyes with the fire's reflection made me hurt for him.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was heart breakingly sad, it was also very interesting to read and well written.
Sauterelle chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was a beautiful story. I loved it.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yeah, the end of that episode bothered me. Lucifer telling Sam that he let him back in and now there was no getting rid of him, that just put me in agony. Especially because Dean was RIGHT THERE and didn't even know what was happening. It must be a terrible feeling, to feel yourself slide into 'crazy'. o.O I don't know how Sam is going to manage now, even with Dean's help.

Very good, but disturbing story. You did an excellent job at showing just how disturbed Sam is. Lucifer knows all the right buttons to push on Sam, and he LOVES to push them, over and over. Thanks for this. :)
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hey :) Just to start, I totally loved Repo Man too! It was one of my favourite episodes cause Lucifer is so creepy and real, and the look in Sam's eyes at the end of that episode... Anyway, I absoloutly loved this one shot too :) It fitted so perfectly for what I was looking to read after that episode, so thanks so much for posting this! It's just such an amazing story from start to finish and I'm so glad that I found it :)

Amazing job again, I really really loved this!

xx
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This broke my heart. But it was so amazingly written. Great job! I'd love to see a continuation of this. I loved Repo Men so much, but poor Sam :( Anyway, great story!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was a really sad episode when Lucifer made himself invaluable to Sam with getting him to Dean in time. You did a great job with this. Thanks!
Adrian Nox chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
fantastic job! you hit Lucifer's character perfectly - that weird balance between funny and creepy as hell. i've been looking for some good tags to this episode and you did a brilliant job with it. thx so much for writing this.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Good lord, is Lucifer one creepy SOB. You write him well, and might I add just how freaky his fork tongue is? The shower scene gave me the shivers. Poor Sam. I'm glad Dean is persistent and observant. And Dean comforting Sam! Goodies for my fangirl heart. There hasn't been much comfort for Sam during Season 7. It was nice to see it here.

Wonderful job! I loved it! Your Lucifer is quite convincing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Very, VERY good story. I know, that ep was awesome and it's so hard waiting for what happens next!