Reviews for Adam & Eve
Fireminer chapter 8 . 5/2
One word to describe this story: Raw. Raw emotions in a raw setting.

One of a kind, I say. You must continue this.
anon chapter 8 . 3/14
is this story dead...? i really really really hope not ;_;
CosmicPancakeHunter chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Where is the rest of this story? I enjoyed all the chapters so much! The characters stick to their personalities and was very well written by the author. I hunger for more :)
pnaixrose chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Wow, I absolutely adore this fanfic. You write so beautifully and make them all so true to character. It's unbelievable how I can picture every moment in my mind as if I really were playing the game. I especially love how you are able to draw from past events from both the game and your own imagination on what could've have happened. And I also love how you don't just force Serah and Noel together as if they didn't have past loves or other complications. Oh, and I love how Mog is so included in it. Because I totally agree with you, this journey is about them three TOGETHER. And despite loving Serah and Noel, Mog has always been a big part of their journey and he's impossible to leave out.
It's flawless. My favorite FFXIII-2 fic ever. If I was to REALLY be nitpicky, the only thing I could complain about is some minor grammar/spelling mistakes. Other than that though, it's a ridiculously amazing story.
I'm sad to hear that it's on hiatus. But I would gladly reread it once the next chapter does come out! Please don't give up on it!
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Oh man this story is so amazing, why is it sitting gathering dust? I really hope you haven't abandoned it. Too many great fics get discontinued all the time. Please keep working on this.
Joahaeyo chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
JDH1080 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Wow this has been an amazing story. Walking into this story I had no idea what this story would be like, but its been a very awesome ride. Can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully it'll be up soon.
aya chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
I purchased Lightning Returns recently and it brought me back to the times I played 13-2, around two years ago. I really enjoyed the relationship between Serah and Noel, it still makes my heart melt... Discovering this story has made me so happy, I keep reading the chapters over and over again gosh :'( I am so amazed in your skill, you make every character seem like themselves and their reactions are just so real. Just how do you do it? And the plot is great, too. I just hope they will both survive and work things out. Also looking forward to see what's really going on with this whole setup, who's doing all this... That said, I really hope you continue when you have the time. Thank you so much!
LittleMermade chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
This is amazing!
I started reading the first chapter yesterday in the morning while going to school by train and couldn't stop, so I continued in my lessons ;p
The whole story is enthralling and well written! I just thought NOOO! when I reached the end of chapter 8, because that cliffhanger nearly killed me. xD
This can't be, Noel can't die! I'm desperatly looking forward to chapter 9, hope you have time to update soon :)
LG
AngelMiko69 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOO you are so cruel! Love it and can't wait for the next chapter! Wonderful and keeps me on edge!
Angelus Erreare chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Loved this chapter. I'm soo very sorry that I haven't reviewed. No time to CLEARLY enjoy your well-written chapter. Well, now, I'm relaxed and lucid! I really felt sad about the flan...Aw, I was reaching a point wherein I was beginning to root for him! Hahah! That's just how amazing you are! You actually managed to get me to care about that flan! Hahah! I wish the happy times with NOERAH would be back...I miss their teasing interactions! *wink*

Hope to read more soon! I'm totally looking forward to it now that NOERAH is my OTP again...!
CodeDxD chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
GREAT UPDATE SOON
Darkspider chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Y'know what was weird, I've never really seen any chemistry between Snow and Serah, and also Noel and Yeul. I'm a huge Serah fan from the start and when FFXIII-2 came out, Noel turned out to be a better partner for her in my honest opinion.

So much suspense! Argh. Poor Serah. Yeah, it must be hard for her to the protector, since she's so used to be the protected. Can't wait for the next chapter!
blood red night chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
I love this story! I do hope that there is an update soon!
cloudnine chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Omg vvery emotional chapter absolutely loved it. That poor flabanero...I felt for him...but serah b HAS to save my noel...I LOVE this story! Exactly what I love to read as continuatiom. Cant wait for Echo!