Reviews for Tales of Thieves
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
...Uh, I h8 to 8reak it to you, 8ut you misspelled the title of your own fic. I 8efore E except after C, 8ro. Not to 8e a dick or anything.
mogi93 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
So lovely! I really really liked this chapter, it was great :D can't wait for the next one :)
mogi93 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Oh! Sorry, I'm late with the review! I really loved this chapter, it was really great :D love the end! I'm going to read the other chapter now :D
TheBFG chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I feel that each chapter is better than the previous. I'm sorry I didn't review sooner- I like the way you retell the story. This way, you gave more of a background for Isabelle right from the start. We didn't know Isabele could write or draw in the book or the movie, so your story doesn't focus on Hugo quite as much, and that's what draws the line between retelling a story and copying it.
There are a few places that could use a bit of rephrasing. I like the flashbacks- again, it gives the characters a bit more of a background.
I love it! Please continue very soon, this story has a lot of potential.
fanfiction fan chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is really a top-notch story! I like where this is going, please update! :)
Dalianna chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Cool story. We really need some stories like this one in the Hugo archive ;)
From Rue with Love chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
PLEASE continue! I am dying of the suspense! :)
till' death do us chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
really great, keep going!
Anon chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Wow, really enjoying this so far! Can't wait for the next chapter : )
Timeless Illusion chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Nice start to this - I'm interested to see how you twist the story around a bit ;)
louisalibi chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Please, that's so amazing ! I want a 3rd chapter !
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Way to go very nice can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THE SUSPENSE KILLING ME :)
Narnian Pirate chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is ok...no offense of course...just a retelling right? Good job though.
louisalibi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE ! I want another chapter ! It'll be a great story but please another chapter !

That's so cute and I love this pair !