Reviews for Girl, I Need You
teacupdestiny chapter 10 . 7/29
Holy carp please keep going. I hate this but it's also really well written. Dang, put your hand to something less angsty when we're thru with this /straps self in for a very bumpy and sad ride/
Crisely chapter 10 . 7/28
I figured Jake would have to reveal the wolf at some point, but... Wow! And killing a human! I'm still hoping for an HEA of some sort between Jake and Bella but that's a lot of hurdles to overcome. I'm eager to see how this ends. Update soon please!
Faith chapter 10 . 7/28
Im not the biggest fan of the whole wolf thing...but its still my favorite fanfic story but can u make him even more possessive?
Well, I truly didn't see the wolf thing coming into play. I had a hint in the very earliet chapters but then I decided he was human. Now, with the animal factor included his action during this story make more 'rounded' sense. But will Bella really be so repulsed by the animal with in him. I'm keen to find out.
Maxsmomma chapter 10 . 7/28
I feel like I was tossed into a blender...kept saying to myself that Jacob wouldn't go that route, but then what other choices were there? One question answered - you made him a shifter and not a werewolf. The bit about the wolf biting him that night as a kid had me wondering which direction you were going in. And he just left the deputy there in the road?

Curious to see where you take things from here...
Madison chapter 10 . 7/27
Make her have twins one boy one girl
And both of them where wolves
I love your story anyways
This is soo great I love it update soon
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 7/26
Disappointing that Jacob thought the only way out of the situation with the deputy was to kill him. Maybe for Jacob, desperate to get home with Bella, there was no other way. I hope she can recover from what she's seen and try to protect herself and the baby. If she could reach out to Jacob there might be hope they will survive and maybe hope for Jacob to relax and feel safer with her. Paul and Leah made me sad too.
i asked chapter 9 . 7/26
thank you so much for clarifying that it's not a Jacob-hate story. now i can continue to enjoy your great writing as well as this story. (: thank you for the incredibly fast updates!
MissTeenageDream chapter 10 . 7/26
Ok now you are just spoiling me with these chapters :)

I honestly think that even though Bella just saw him kill she will ask him what he is. Maybe imprinting is a thing in this world and it would help both of them understand their feelings towards each other more.

The small appearance of Edward showed he is still a scumbag and will always be. Charlie's is just so sad. I really want him to be a part of Bella and his grand child's life.

I can't wait for the next update!
7rt80rt9 chapter 10 . 7/25
This is amazing incredibly unbelievable. Is there more?
Vane3131 chapter 10 . 7/25
This is a shocker for sure! You still rock it
BabyGirl1910 chapter 10 . 7/25
I'm a major fan! This chapter had been constantly guessing what would happen next and Jacob turning into a wolf... Total edge of my seat. The unhealthy bond between Jacob and Bella is so alluring. I like the idea that maybe, just maybe, Bella can love Jacob enough to change him! Jacob seeing Charlie... Loved the OMG moment! Can't wait till next chapter :)
lisa lloyd chapter 10 . 7/25
I'm loving this story so much but wish u would up date more PLEASE! I want 2 c Bella with more of a back bone 2 her, she seems like the type that could b dying & would say "Fuck U" 2 someone! I'm hoping she will just go num & n 2 herself cause with her not talking or anything 2 him, he can't stand cause of his guilt! I think its her time 2 pay him back with what he's done 2 her, a good COLD SHOULDER & not caring will get 2 him! Up date again "ASAP" PLEASE!
Toby chapter 10 . 7/25