Reviews for Girl, I Need You
Jinx095 chapter 18 . 23h
Yay! Jacob finally came! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lala7807 chapter 18 . 7/29
Oh wow! I'm so glad they have reunited. I am sitting on the edge of my seat at the moment... I cannot wait of the next update. I'm still wondering if there is going to be a happy ending for their family... I hope Jacob and Bella get away. I really can't wait for you to update this and the Killing Moon!
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 18 . 7/27
I'm so happy for the update. I loved the chapter and hope you update the next part sooner than soon. I'd love nothing more than for her and Jake to escape. I wonder if it's Alice or Esme who walks in on them. Update soon though! You can't leave us waiting any longer!
The wolf girl 239 chapter 18 . 7/21
This is soo AMAZING. Im on the edge of my seat and my heart is in my throat with anticipation. You are an amazing writer and really draw the reader in.
Reavera chapter 18 . 7/19
Please update sooner. I can't wait another 3 months to know what happens. I love this story. It's so messed up in every way, but its special.
xoxo.Beauty chapter 18 . 7/19
Love love love this story ! Please keep updating ! It's simply amazing!
Tanja83 chapter 18 . 7/19
This is such an amazing story. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but it is really good. I can't to read more about what happens.
teamjacob0729 chapter 18 . 7/19
Gasping! That was tense. I kept waiting for Edward to show up in the act.
lle1987 chapter 18 . 7/19
I'm so happy Jake has come to rescue Bella. I wonder who is outside the door. PLEASE say they can escape ! Please please please -XO
sarahmicaela88 chapter 18 . 7/19
Oh God please let them get out in time. This chapter was so perfect, they're reunion was so perfect. Why cant he be like this with her all the time. He is so wonderful with her here.
CaliNative76 chapter 18 . 7/18
Love it! So glad he came back for her. I can't wait fir the next chapter!
I love this story
serenity1006 chapter 18 . 7/18
It's amazing to read the progression of this story. The struggles and pain. At first it really seems that Jacob was the monster, but truly it was Edward. Can't wait for the next chapter. Now that Jacob is identified I don't know how they are going to hide.
Bebemac chapter 18 . 7/18
Great story. I have to say I don't condone Bella's relationship with either guy. I hope either Jacob or Edward (along with Bella) seek counseling and realize how messed up this before the baby is brought up thinking abuse is okay.
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 18 . 7/18
Damn. The story has really changed. Lol.
Going from kidnapped to a love story... I love it.