Reviews for Girl, I Need You
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 2 . 4/20
Yeah, rereading this until you update the story. I think this story should be a real book.
IndigoReign17 chapter 6 . 3/3
Wanted to let you know this chapter had me exploding with the feels! Bella's inner conflict between how much she hates Jacob and how she feels sorry for him really got me. Loved this chapter and i kept my promise that i would review (Hopefully you remember who i am), great job, and keep writing! :)
thais chapter 6 . 2/14
I love your Story!
ReneRoo82 chapter 6 . 2/10
Jake is so dark...but kind of appealing. I wasn't sure that I was going to like this version of Jake, but you have convinced me. He's complex and interesting. Good stuff. Thanks :)
Lunarcat chapter 6 . 2/9
Love your story so much! Keep writing. :)
TheFantasyRocker chapter 6 . 1/27
I kind of thought this was going to be a supernatural fic because of the wolf, which makes sense because it would explain Jacob's behavior with Bella being his imprint and all. : ) I am hoping Bella can forgive him but I don't feel the story is ready for that yet. What I mean is I feel there should an explanation about why Jacob is that way. I hope we learn more about his history. These are just my opinions.

Can't wait for the next update!
evoldrawdereverof chapter 3 . 1/20
This is awesome. I wish I had discovered this sooner.
Jinx095 chapter 6 . 1/18
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Is Bella ever going to tell Jacob about what Edward did?
I absolutely love this story! I always come back to it and I really hope you continue to work with this. It is so amazing!
Egratia chapter 6 . 1/17
You did a wonderful job creating a sympathetic Jake. I felt anger and disgust after he hit her, but his back story shows he's been alone for so long and was not properly taught. He listens to her, even if in his own way. You made my sympathy for Charlie wane by having him push her towards Edward. Yes, I want Bella to stay with Jake and continue to stand up for herself and teach him. I feel that all relationships are abusive in their own ways and it is our ability to forgive and change that makes them successful. You've just made the abuse physical and not mental/emotional like most.
Great job. I'm glad I found this story.
I'm glad I found this story when I did...when you were finished. ;)
Egratia chapter 4 . 1/17
I had so much hope...
Now I don't. You're very good at that.
And it sucks. (I mean that in a good way.)
TrueSkye chapter 6 . 1/17
Love the vulnerability they're both, bit by bit, showing. I obviously want them to eventually, somehow magically, have a happily ever after together.

Now I'VE got Stockholm syndrome too...Jake's tears and uncertainty completely melt me-can't help it, he's just so achingly and beautifully broken. Bella's musings on the whole "devil you know," and Jake's revelation of his last-straw steal Bella away moment were perfect additions to this story.

Oh, and all the zesty lemony bits in this fab chapter? Oh wow...freaking YES!
Egratia chapter 3 . 1/17
Okay, less enamored with Jake this chapter. But I still love this story.
Egratia chapter 2 . 1/17
Why do I love this story? You have made me feel sorry for Jake. I want him to win her over. I want Charlie to find Bella, but I want everything to work out in the end.
Great job giving me the feels.
MissJessieBeth chapter 6 . 1/17
The angst this story is causing is RUINING MY LIFE. In a good way, but still. Fantastic job, by the way! Keep it up. :)