Reviews for Girl, I Need You
Doly doll chapter 12 . 10/4
your story makes me shudder every time I look forward to reading the new chapter, but serious happens to you do we go from one emotion to another, at the beginning I hated Jacob but as as, the story unfolds the more you understand why there are like her. So your story is completely different from other fanfiction
KandiceJefferson chapter 12 . 10/3
This is by far my favorite Bella and Jocob romance.
Four six Tobias tris chapter 12 . 9/30
I'm loving it truly you are an amazing writer! Please continue!
pink zebra chapter 12 . 9/26
Hey can u please write more I loved this!
I really wanted Bella to escape before but I don't know anymore. I'm starting to kind of like the nice Jake... But then I remember how horrible he can be and all of the horrible psycho things he's done :/
I really can't wait to see what happens when Sue shows up and how the story ends.
Thanks for the chapter!
Sparkling Amethyst chapter 12 . 9/25
This broke my heart and held it together at the same time. I don't even know how that's possible. This story is a masterpiece. You know your characters so well.

I do have one question/concern about the chapter. I assume you're implying that Bella may have had a miscarriage, but from what you've described, Bella is decently far along in her pregnancy (far enough along to be showing). Exactly how far along is she? After a while, a miscarriage is considered a stillbirth, and most women do not bleed in those situations.

Anyways, I look forward to your next update. I understand how difficult it is to manage life and writing. I'm having difficulties doing that with my own projects. Take your time and be proud of what you write.

Another great chapter.
So sad but so intersting
krwhite1234 chapter 12 . 9/22
I was kind of confused there for a while but in a curious way that kept me reading. I cant wait to see what happens nexr
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 12 . 9/21
This chapter was perfect. I loved every second and I'm glad for an update. Take your time, I usually get mad for writers not updating in forever, but for you, there's an exception :) I loved how hot and sweet it was at the same time. But omg, please... let the baby be okay! I was like nooooo reading it... Please update soon and a song I am thinking of is Honey Revenge by Dance Gavin Dance. I know it doesn't describe their relationship now, but it did before ;)
I'm so glad she said it I know jakes been a fucker but I justcant help rooting for him I hope she doesn't lose the baby update soon pleaseee
MissTeenageDream chapter 12 . 9/21
Yay! I'm always excited to see a new chapter from you! The begining of this chapter was amazing. It was nice to see them acting like a "normal" couple. The ending has me worried. I really hope they don't loose the baby! Hopefully it's just normal spotting spotting women sometimes go through.
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 9/21
Unexpected to see him call for help, though this is definitely urgent. She has told him she loves him and that made him happy. They are completely committed to one another now, regardless of how they first came to be together. I hope she is well and the baby is well. Looking forward to more.
evoldrawdereverof chapter 12 . 9/21
Love it. Keep going.
rasheedah2907 chapter 12 . 9/20
Great chp. Hopefully the babies are ok.
MarinaNamaste chapter 12 . 9/20
This story is so much more than the lemons. But hot damn. Did you just got three Into This one chapter?! Well done!

I like their changing relationship. It's More open and balanced.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you wind In the other characters.

Don't worry about taking too long. Quality over quantity.

And this story is so very original that I'm always in the mood to read more of it when it is updated.

Keep on trucking.