Reviews for From Green to Red
Doradus Fairywinkle-Cosma chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
update? please?
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
How sad for Snape (even after he apologized and risked the rest of the Slytherins roasting him over Lily, he still tried-and she still dumped him). Too bad that nobody ever loved Severus back the way he deserved.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I'm glad that Harry stood up for Severus to Ollivander-someone needs to, and nobody ever did it for him when he was in his first life. You can see it by the way Severus thinks so little of himself (he was carefully taught by all the people in his life, including Lily, that he was scum).

And Harry really could have asked Janna nicely about the fittings, without being flirty.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Good bit with the wand (and the sitting up front ought to help the carsickness, though when he learns to drive, that will actually be better. I have a husband who has to sleep whenever he's not driving).
Bendy0Straw chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I LOVE this so far! and originally wasn't going to review but when I read your authors note I couldn't believe my eyes Serenity is my first OC as well and I had to say, I love your choice in the name ;) keep up the good work
SpencerReid chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ugh, He was fine in Slytherin and he could be amazing in Ravenclaw. I hate it when he's sorted into Gryffindor. Not every brave person has to be sorted into Gryffindor you can be brave in the other houses too.
cara-tanaka chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Love it. Cant wait for more.
cara-tanaka chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Love it.
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Interesting, Im much more intrigued.
cara-tanaka chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Very interesting beginning.
sammy chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
hey good one... hope u keep o writing...
graynavarre chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
good start and looking forward to more
Prince-Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Great new point of view. i always like de age severus but your point of view is it can wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow. That was surprisingly cute. Keep it up!