Reviews for A Week is Just Seven Days Isn't It?
Nithril chapter 4 . 5/18
That was sooo funny, my God, thank you !
Oh, dear. Mycroft should already be involved in protecting Corp. Cooper. I worry about the kid. And I love the line about the square root.
Is John too stupid to realize the dangers of letting other people have access to his phone and messages? Yikes!
ICan'tThinkIAmOnlyStone chapter 2 . 3/26
Oh my god this made me laugh so hard, tears of hysteria leaked, I literally can't rn. This must be the funniest thing I have read on this entire website I love it and you, never stop writing aha
Moriarty chapter 4 . 3/25
Finding this fic 5 years after its creation has me really full of joy, I'm smiling like a madman- not only is you're writing great...but it's hilarious. This made me laugh out loud.
Raymondo2 chapter 4 . 3/25
Know it's a bit late, but this was great! Lots of lol moments!
Bibi11 chapter 1 . 3/21
Enjoyed your story very much! I think that you have captured the speech patterns and action perfectly! I can imagine it as movie.
Thumper56 chapter 4 . 2/25
Loved the story! Definitely tickled my funny bone. :-)
amo273 chapter 4 . 2/20
I had the best time reading this. No apology necessary, you should take that post off the end. I laughed, I cried (from laughing), I didn't get several things done that I thought I would do on my day off, cuz I just had to read a little more. Thanks for a great story.
This entire fanfic is a work of art. It's a genuine masterpiece. I love the ending so very much. I laughed a lot. I felt all the feels. I applaud this wonderful story. All the kudos! Fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Dance FLY chapter 4 . 2/12
I think this is one of the best stories I've ever read. I DIED laughing.
This is hilarious! It is absolute hell trying to remain silent as I read this. Usually I'm reading this in the safety of my room, but when I've gotta sneak paragraphs in between classes I can't help some of the snorts that come out of my mouth. The dialogue is fantastic. The Sherlock vs Tesco scene is great. John being a badass on duty is amazing. I can't wait to finish the rest of this!
VaticanCameoed chapter 1 . 2/1
Absolutely love this. So funny, and so in character. Amazing. 10/10
This is brilliant, absolutely stunning and amazing. And oh so very funny. Keeep up the work, ist beautiful.
Every year or so I come back to read this. It always warms my heart. It's like a romantic comedy novel. Lots of love! Hope you still keep writing.