Reviews for A Week is Just Seven Days Isn't It?
bluannie1313 chapter 4 . 9/8
Well written, fine characterizations & interesting o.c's. Humor definitely canon. Would be cool to see another story from you.
Brilliant!
Michael chapter 4 . 8/29
This was the first Sherlock fanfiction I ever read, and my favourite - I read it every few months. This is truly fantastic!
Butterflygrl chapter 4 . 8/2
I truly wish you'd move this to ao3 so I could recommend it more easily. I've read it at least 10 times, and absolutely adore it.
pumuckl91 chapter 4 . 7/30
thank you very much for posting that story! it was a very enjoyable read
anniepear chapter 4 . 7/19
love love love this fic - this is like my fourth time reading it and when I'm in a Sherlock mood I always come around and find it and forget to review but now you know - it's a great fic. not just saying that. keep up the good work kid:)
Lady Vix Midnight chapter 4 . 7/9
THANK YOU. So much. For writing this very amusing story of Sherlock and Watson. Nice one too, that you made Mycroft amusing.
Thank you for writing this.
the grey mage chapter 4 . 6/10
good story.
This a work of total genius. It made me laugh out loud at a number of points (I loved the line about Molly's breathing being like an asthmatic hamster on a broken wheel - that's what I say about my 4-cylinder! Cooper is a wonderful character, and I adore the way you write Mycroft - benign and creepy and manipulative. I have torn through all of your work recently and I love your variety. You write very different pieces and use very different styles in those pieces. Thank you so much for many stellar reads.
Otaku and Proud chapter 4 . 5/26
Wonderful! It's nice for Watson to have a case of his own for once and Mycroft to be a good big brother. I may be shipping him with Lestrade now
RoseJustice chapter 4 . 5/21
YES! Cooper got to meet the real deal! Awesome ending!
RoseJustice chapter 3 . 5/21
So, what I'm getting from this is: 1. Sherlock is not allowed to go ANYWHERE without John. 2. John is not allowed to go ANYWHERE without Sherlock. 3. Sherlock is not allowed to speak to the delivery boys EVER. 4. Lestrade needs a pay raise. And 5. Molly is NEVER allowed to get behind the wheel of a vehicle ever again. Did I miss anything~?

This story just keeps on getting better~!
RoseJustice chapter 2 . 5/21
This is the funniest thing I've read in quite a while! Yes, Cooper. This is all real. No, John is not lying.

Oh God! Lestrade was hilarious with the bees comment, John was hilarious with the explanations to Cooper, and Sherlock was hilarious in that, he actually did try to restrain himself! He really did! And I'm so proud that he held out as long as he did! John has rubbed off on him a little bit, at least, but unfortunately Sherlock doesn't handle stupidity well. Poor Sherlock~! Poor John when he gets back~! Lol! And the thing about Sherlock getting dumped! Wow!
jada951 chapter 4 . 5/16
totally enjoyed your story, no matter how long it took to finish.

I have stories that have been rattling around in my head for 20 or 30 years.
As long as you are in the process in some way - and getting it finished?
good for you!