Reviews for Blood & Pain For Nothing
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 6/7
Incredible I, sometimes I think all the horror and endless torture that Sam suffered in the cage is underestimated in the show, because after all were nearly 200 years of torture and unimaginable pain, I think all deserve it be explored more in the series and Sam more valued because after all he sacrificed a lot and saved the world
And the idea of him in the bathtub and the Dean finding it's great, I always thought about it and cutting it again, seeing Lucifer
Sarahhh93 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
So cute! I'm reading all your supernatural ones now! Its so hard to find any fan fiction that has Sam remembering hell!
TeamAmWolves chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Ugh hurts so good.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Yes. I see him," he admitted quietly, biting at his bottom lip,

"I still see him," Sam cried,

"I always see him," he continued,

"He wont.. go away. No matter what.."

Would love to hear those words spoken between the brother's on the show.

Good one,

Karen
Jane88 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Beautiful and sad, just captures the moment perfectly. Very well written, loved it!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Beautifully written and so true to what is happening with the guys.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Poor Sam and Dean they never get a break your imagery is great I really liked reading this.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Sad but beautiful. Well done. :)
teriaankhonse chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh my goodness!

I just wanna hug Sam forever because of this!

Greatly written! :D
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This really is an amazing story. Sam's so broken and Dean is just right there, there for Sam and for himself. It must be so hard on both the boys and the freaking Lucifer just doesn't want to stay away!
Lia-Lei chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Outch - that hurts. Poor Sammy - in the past Dean would have sensed any distress of his younger sibling. But right now, I am not so sure about that and because of that it hurts much, much more ;)

Very well written