Reviews for Adjusting
Oh my! I hope you update soon. I am hooked! Love it!
M. Tainelli chapter 24 . 4/12
I just knew something was gonna happen while in that damn car . And man did I love that smut lol great chapter sweetcakes can't wait to see what happens
M. Tainelli chapter 23 . 4/12
Oooooo time for the smut !
M. Tainelli chapter 22 . 4/12
Awww I loved it how cute , lol I'm so ready for the smut and I was kinda disappointed when it stopped rite before the good nasty stuff lol
Wow I hope they are okay. Such a cliffhanger
Kswiftie13 chapter 24 . 4/11
I loved it, please continue ASAP! I need to know what happens to them!
Maddie.K chapter 24 . 4/11
:O Definitely have me on toes! So Glad you are continuing to write this story after loosing everything on your computer. Its nice to know that you care about your work and readers. Can't wait for Part 3!
Maddie. K chapter 23 . 4/11
Can't Believe maddie is ONE already! Ricky and Amy have been up in down, in this story happy they still made it!
Ramyfan chapter 24 . 4/11
Ok that was scary... I hope you update sooner than later and I hope both of them are ok
OMG! I need more! Such a cliffhanger.
SLobsessedfan2 chapter 24 . 4/10
I promised you I wouldn't de-friend you over this and now having actually read it, I've got a few words to say. First- HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME THE FIRST SCENE AND KILL ME WITH THE REST... HAVE YOU NO HEART? Second... a GAINT cliffhanger, really? You do realize that now I'm going to have anxiety waiting for the 3rd one, right? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? Now since it's over I have nothing to read. :(
Sibuna4260 chapter 23 . 4/10
Happy Birthday Maddie! And ugh i dont like Clementine..
Sibuna4260 chapter 22 . 4/10
Awww great chapter! Loved all the moments between Ricky and John, Maddie and Amy :)
AMAZING story! I love all your stories! Keep up the good work.
Wow so much has happened! Can't wait for more!