Reviews for Adjusting
Guest chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
you have to have a squeal!:)
NowNforeverRamy chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
Hi notice that you have update any of your Ricky and Amy stories. I know its almost the end of the school year for everyone. So you might be busy with school. But I just wanted to say that I hope you didn't loose inspiration for writing Ricky and Amy stories, and if so thanks for writing the amazing stories you have written. Hope To see updates when your ready.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/27/2014
I would like some more please (:
Guest chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
Oh my! I hope you update soon. I am hooked! Love it!
M. Tainelli chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
I just knew something was gonna happen while in that damn car . And man did I love that smut lol great chapter sweetcakes can't wait to see what happens
M. Tainelli chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
Oooooo time for the smut !
M. Tainelli chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
Awww I loved it how cute , lol I'm so ready for the smut and I was kinda disappointed when it stopped rite before the good nasty stuff lol
Guest chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
Wow I hope they are okay. Such a cliffhanger
Kswiftie13 chapter 24 . 4/11/2014
I loved it, please continue ASAP! I need to know what happens to them!
Maddie.K chapter 24 . 4/11/2014
:O Definitely have me on toes! So Glad you are continuing to write this story after loosing everything on your computer. Its nice to know that you care about your work and readers. Can't wait for Part 3!
Maddie. K chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Can't Believe maddie is ONE already! Ricky and Amy have been up in down, in this story happy they still made it!
Ramyfan chapter 24 . 4/11/2014
Ok that was scary... I hope you update sooner than later and I hope both of them are ok
Guest chapter 24 . 4/11/2014
OMG! I need more! Such a cliffhanger.
SLobsessedfan2 chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
I promised you I wouldn't de-friend you over this and now having actually read it, I've got a few words to say. First- HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME THE FIRST SCENE AND KILL ME WITH THE REST... HAVE YOU NO HEART? Second... a GAINT cliffhanger, really? You do realize that now I'm going to have anxiety waiting for the 3rd one, right? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? Now since it's over I have nothing to read. :(
xXbrymlXx chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
Happy Birthday Maddie! And ugh i dont like Clementine..