Reviews for The Brave Heart and The Pure Spirit
sakkazoe chapter 17 . 2/14
OH MY GOD!This is such an amazing story! PLEASEEE update soon! :)
mo chapter 17 . 1/27
okay COME ON you cannot leave me with that cliffhanger
PLEEEEEASSSSEE!
(youre a really good writer if you have time could you please give this another look bc its beautiful and so sweet and i really want to know whats up with conan and robin and when are robin and maria gonna kiss?)
theGreatAndBeautifulYou chapter 17 . 1/25
NO YOU LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER! WHY?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
you need more chapters cuz this was really good
Reviewer chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Update now please ️️️
Annemarie C chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
...Wow...
Really, these two need to just kiss and make up. Then comes savey savey and everyone's happy.
hungry reader chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Seriously, it's nearly been two years - where's the update!? You write so beautifully and I... I /need/ news in this story! Please?
pipo chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
I love it! I love it! I LOVE IT! Update soon or I might explode!
pipo chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
I love how you use aspects from the actual book. Most fabrics I read don't so good on you!
roseinthegarden chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This story is great! Please update
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
This story is awesome but you can't just leave your readers hangin! Where's the rest!
Anon chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
WHAT?! Why did you stop there? I hate cliff-hnagers... This is really great writing. I am completely sucked into this story, and I'm sure others are, too! I hope that you are not bored with this story or have forgotten about it. An update would be simply lovely.
Tosha333 chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
Please update! I loved your story but I confused with the cliffhangers, I mean I love them because they add to the suspense and mystery but you take so long to update it kills me! Loved it! update soon xx
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY HAVE TO UPDATE SOON OR I'M GOING TO SCREAM!
sunshinereader chapter 17 . 4/11/2013